Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company agency in bkk

Hy lb-lovers,

those, who read my report about my first trip to bkk, will understand my decision.

I have a small chemical company in germany, I decided this year to open a production agency in asia. at first I thought Hongkonk or China, but Hongkong is to expensive and in China it is diffiicult to find english speaking persons. Now, after my trip, I decided me for bkk (dont ask me why :-). My wife also gave already her OK. she loves me :-)

So, now I start to seek a bulding of about 800 - 1000 m2, and the people I need for business.

I will need a serious leader of my agency, 3 - 4 employers, and one good chemist.

I know, thats not the right forum to ask for help, but propably some of you, has experience with business in bkk and could give me some suggestions and help.

Fazit:
    I think mostly of you will say stupid man, BUT THIS IS THE ONLY POSSIBLITY TO VISIT BKK AS SOON AS I WANT

Many greetings from germany

chris

Way to go Chris!

http://www.thaivisa.com/ might be a good resource for you.

Comment

thank you

chris

Comment

Suggestion -- pay lots of money for a good lawyer. Don't go cheap. Baker & McKinsey for example. Very expensive, but your investment is safe. Of course you know if you invest over 2.5M baht you have a permanent residence permit, right? I will suggest a book for you to read separately on starting businesses.

Comment

Working...
        X