Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeppo asked....

Originally posted by
    is it a good idea to contact lb's prior to my going there, or should I just wait until I'm actually there and go to NEP and look?
    Well - this old chestnut won't go away will it!

Zeppo - I quoted your post on a new thread to prevent the original one from going off topic!

It doesn't hurt to contact the girls ahead of time. Actually - it's quite good fun and all part of looking forward to the experience of visiting here...

I would warn against being bound to specific dates and arrangements, though. Be vague about when you are coming and where you are staying. Offer to call the girls after you get here to finalise arrangements.

I have seen some guys from the site bullied into arrangements that they weren't comfortable with. You have to stay in control of your own agenda when you are here.

We don't want to hurt anyones feelings and the girls are great at playing on our guilt.

Lots of opinions on this Forum and here's mine.  I can't see any value in pre-contact with a Thai ladyboy you've never met (who works in a bar) other than verifing what bar she works at, and then you can as Stogie suggests say something vague like see you at Cascade in February.

Some say don't paln anything!  As for me, I've contacted two girls that I've been with before to make sure they'll be around when I go.  I'll bring one to an island and the other will coming down from Issan to meet me in Bangkok.

Comment

Thanks Stogie and sorry for the tangent.

Lefty had a good point as well, but it may be too much for me to get "pinned down" prior to my even arriving there. Since I'll be in Bkk for fun, can't really do that if I limit myself to one of these beautiful babes. Life is like a box of chocolates ... and I WANNA EAT

Over the next while, I guess that I'll keep my eyes open on the forum (and site) and keep track of several girls that I'm interested in and make arrangements when I'm there. I'll only be in Bkk for a week so I don't want to waste any time.

Comment

Originally posted by
        I'll only be in Bkk for a week so I don't want to waste any time.

Classic!

Comment

Working...
        X