I had sex with a Thai girl but no ladyboys
    0%
    I did not have sex with any Thais
    0%
    I only had sex with myself
    0%
    Other
    0%

Old timers can remember my first trip report but for the newbies......it started with Talesha continued on with KiKi, Pim, Rita and a GG who is nameless

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

That's hitting the ground running Smuttley!

Comment

Hey PD
        You forgot to mention Femboys,,

BK

Comment

I voted #3 but they were probably 10/12 girls
          And that was in 1983 ..does that count??
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Kui met me at the airport and she was the only one for years!

Comment

A generic girl from KCI in October of 1997. Good kid, great body but so so sex.

Comment

First time...ended up at Casanova, took 2 girls back for a 3-some at the Nana hotel. I'll never be the same.

Lotusman

Comment

Just saw your link Lotusman...nice site

Comment

My first trip to Thailand was in 1979 and I had two different girls for some nights.

That time I not even knew about ladyboys.

Comment

I don't want to tell the truth

Comment

I was with my girlfriend from Belgium and took a GG back to hotel,we had a trio and I will never forget that,my gf had sex for the first time with a girl ,it was a great night for both of us.Unfortunatly she became a lesbian (this is really ! ) and I love ladyboys now,but we are still good friends and still speak about that time in 1993,she discover what she is in for .

Comment

I Shagged myself, several ladboys, several girls & several female farangs So i scored hi
                          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
                          X