X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life-time bar fine

I bet many readers didn't know there is such a thing as a life-time bar fine?

If you pay 10K Baht for a girl, she gets 2K, and you never have to pay bar fine again for her. Also, she can take a holiday (and say she went with you), and not get her pay deducted (as she normally would).

I'm thinking of it for May as I already paid 10K so far.

Thoughts?

I paid a lifetime bar fine for one certain bar girl on Soi 6 Pattaya. I think it is a good idea for certain ones.

Comment

Ziggy,

Never heard of that before. Not a bad idea. But with the way some girls move around, if might not work to well. If it was trasferable, now you have something.....

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Oct. 28 2005,07:09)
        Thoughts?
        I suppose if u were going to take her away for a week that would cost you 4200 so it might be worth 10K if you knew you'd be seing her upon return. Might work well for guys like you that live in BKK. Seems though there could be potential for misunderstandings and problems if there's a new mamasan.

Comment

This would sound more appealing if the 10K was for the entire club of girls and not for just one girl who may decide to quit the next day or not be available when you want her!

And if she quits for a month or two to work in Singapore when she comes back is your 'lifetime' deal still good? I doubt it.

This sounds like the kind of deal I would promote if I was a club owner that was just about to shut down and renovate and re-open under a new name!

Pass!

Comment

Also never heard of that before.... I bet the amount differs from bar to bar and from girl to girl. Can't be that the life-time bar fine at Cascades for Noon is 10k and for some whatever LB in a wherever bar is the same....

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

10K for a lifetime membership with a worker LB..that must be a joke!
              The 10K will be good till next time she asks..LOL!!
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Guys. It's true. I checked 3 bars. It works. It's a standard rate and practice, just not well known. There are only 2 catches:

a. She keeps working there
                b. She actually wants to see you again (and you her)

If those conditions are true, if favors the customer. The bar loses and the girl loses. The bar loses because if you like her that much, you don't pay as much over time. The girl loses a little because she doesn't get an "off" tick against her when you take her out on the lifetime fine, and thus must still get more customers to retain her salary, even if she goes out with you 10 times in a month.

So if only works in a few special cases. In my case, it would work for May. I took her about about 30+ times already.

Comment

I paid 10K for Kai, considering I was taking her for 24 days I saved 2K straight off the bat.

My only concern is now she and all the other Obsession girls have been moved to Cascades, I don't know if it is still valid. I know the same guy owns both bars. If anybody In BKK could check this out for me I would really appreciate it.

Cheers
                  Too old to die young!

Comment

Ok, JB, as I'll likely pay for May the 10K, I'll try and remember to ask when I do it. What's sure is that there is no rule, and it is up to the mamasan, and whether it is a Tuesday, or 8PM, and if it's quarter or half-moon, it's rainy or sunny, and did you buy her a drink the last time.

Comment

If you are seeing a girl regularly then why are you paying a cent? Or can't you wait till one o clock in the morning?

I'll not pay 600 Baht for a used up girl to fuck, so the idea of paying 10,000 Baht to a regular squeeze is insane!

10,000 Baht is almost 17 bar fines. Has anyone here been with the same girl 17 times without thinking... "Cor - I'd much rather be walking out with that new kid instead of the same girl I have been hauling out of here for the last few weeks!"

There is a reason why not many people have heard of this 10K bar fine!

Comment

yes i have heard of the 10000bar fine for life,there is also for those who take a girl long time in
                        pattaya a monthly bar fine of 3000bt so say your girl costs 200bt fine x 30 = 6000bt you save half.
                        i no this might not be of info to ladyboy lovers as how many of you could stay with the same ladyboy for a whole month?

Comment

To answer that question you posed Stogie about why pay a cent. Well, if you are seeing someone on a regular basis you run the risk of her getting barfined and you ending up pissed off that she is not with you. I am assuming that you would care enough for that particular LB. As for me, this idea has merit in my own particular case as I am now in a relationship with one particular LB and I think this might work. I will talk to Mama-san Tak about this on Tuesday night and perhaps end up doing it. I will not cheat my LB as I care enough about her to make sure she will not loose any salary from her bar. With the exception of a small percentage of the regulars who have been with AsianTS a long time I can pretty much guarantee that I have been with more LB'S that most of the "johnny cum lately's" who never even come to Thailand. So now I am tired of the "butterflying" I want to have a long term relationship with a special LB and I think I have found the one. Only time will tell.

Comment

Thanks for your answer, PM...

Even if you pay the 10K that doesn't mean she's yours! She'll still be barfined by others on a first come first served basis. She'll be yours ONLY if she's available and she feels like it. You don't get to jump the line or keep her on a retainer!

Originally posted by
                            I want to have a long term relationship with a special LB and I think I have found the one.
                            That's laudable enough. Then tell her to quit. You'll find out soon enough if she's the one.

Comment

I've thought about this one a lot with May.

You cannot tell someone to quit and have no income and the most boring life in the world.

They need money to live and a social context. I remember someone saying (or was it Private Dancer?), they paid her to quit, and she went home a few weeks, then came back to do bar work. The reason is trivial. Ever been to a little Issan village? Life for a young LB is pretty much as boring as you could possibly imagine there, i.e., impossible, after you tasted the spoils of Bangkok.

So my conclusion is...she can only quit if she lives with you. Even the idea of boyfriends paying their girls to not work makes no sense. As a 23 year old, can you imagine living in a little village with mom and dad? No way. That is why girls with boyfriend money keep working. They need a social life! That's not so unusual.

Comment

Working...
                              X