Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Hugeuncuterection helped us break the record! Welcome dude!

Comment

Wow I just looked down we're up to 63

wait a second.... Snicks name is in there twice
      RM.
      ain't life grand

Comment

yup, right now we are at 64

this forum will be more popular than ever now, we just started advertising it outside the website......but beware, some TOTAL DICKHEADS from another forum that we used to run [but no more, that piece of garbage is closed forever] may start posting here now.

If you see any insulting, outrageous posts from some very small-dicked eunuchs who have nothing better to do with their time, please do not pay attention; we will delete that nonsense as soon as we see it.

As Lefty has told me many times; this is the best Ladyboy Forum on the internet, thanks one and all for making it that way!

Comment

Hey ... I'm one of the new 73 and living every minute of this site and forum.

Aint life grand

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 29 2005,11:57)
              Can we all meet here at some scheduled time, or would that be cheating?
              I'd kind of like to see where they would put all our names
              randyman
              ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (daveduke007 @ Oct. 28 2005,12:59)
                Hey Stogie,

I wont be able to meet up with you for that mate,
                the fuckin ATM machine swallowed my card and bolloxed my plans up, so im stuck in Pattaya for the next week (could be worse places I suppose ) and im with my so everything is ok.
                Will meet up next time for a or three for sure.

Dave...
                Hmm, you use such vagueness:

Originally posted by
                fuckin ATM machine swallowed my card
                So, really, what's her name?
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

77 members online at the same time?! Alright, who was the post-op who drew the other 76 horny guys in???

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 30 2005,06:44)
                    Originally posted by (daveduke007 @ Oct. 28 2005,12:59)
                    Hey Stogie,

I wont be able to meet up with you for that    mate,
                    the fuckin ATM machine swallowed my card    and bolloxed my plans up, so im stuck in Pattaya for the next week (could be worse places I suppose    ) and im with my    so everything is ok.
                    Will meet up next time for a   or three for sure.

Dave...
                    Hmm, you use such vagueness:

Originally posted by
                    fuckin ATM machine swallowed my card
                    So, really, what's her name?
                    Dave is my mate from England. Actually about three weeks ago an ATM in Pattaya swallowed one of my cards too, but I have a feeling that he's doing OK with his lb girlfriend and has better things to do than meet me for a pint!

Cheers, Dave... See you next time!

Comment

Hey guys if you're talking about a real ATM, not girls, would u please post the location so I can avoid ?

Comment

Mine was swallowed up at one of the machines in the Carre Foure shopping center. I got my pin number wrong and lost it!

(Unlikely that non-residents are gonna stumble across this place though, but if you do; Kui lives about 100 meters across the street!)

Comment

actually this number will grow by leaps and bounds by the new year, you just watch and see.  we have now started advertising the forum outside and for all the guys who can't afford the princely sum of 9 dollars a month that we charge to see the inside members area [Hey, times are tough!} they can just read here.  This forum has always been free but I think that is just now dawning on the people who always thought they had to join the main site to read here.

not true...... you can read here and you do not have to be a member..... if you want to join up and see the photos and videos that is great, if you don't we really don't have a problem with that.

Enjoy the best forum on the 'net, you will have lots and lots of company soon

Comment

78 online right now but a minute ago there was 79!

79 is the new record!
                            Attached Files

Comment

We just cracked 80!

Well done everyone and thanks for taking part in this forum!
                              Attached Files

Comment

81 is the new record!

How sad am I!

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X