Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a friend

I have a ladyboy friend, nice kid who is 19 going on 20

she tells me she works as the cheerleading coach at her local high school, the same one that she went to school at. she has a squad of 12 [all female] cheeleaders and they look up to her and she is their coach and mentor.

she also tells me that when she was at the same high school 2 years ago she was a cheerleader, a ladyboy cheerleader in a school where this type of activity doesn't even raise any eyebrows. I asked her " does your school have any ladyboys going there right now?" she says " Oh yes, many many. Too many in fact".

This happens all the time in America by the way.

Schoolgirl outfits!!!! Let's see them!

Any posties? Damn, now if I'd been in high school with a hot Asian postie...I'm sure I would have followed her to whichever college she went to.

And a cheerleader. Does it get any better? Swim team?
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

So the short skirts and the flips. That must be an attention gatherer! I love it.

Yep, just the other day in Ottawa, a few ladyboys working in the cosmetics section of the mall said 'hi', and I met the parents of one of my LB friend there, and got a haircut from a LB in the salon near my house. NOT !

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Nov. 02 2005,00:20)
        I have a ladyboy friend, nice kid who is 19 going on 20

she tells me she works as the cheerleading coach at her local high school, the same one that she went to school at. she has a squad of 12 [all female] cheeleaders and they look up to her and she is their coach and mentor.

she also tells me that when she was at the same high school  2 years  ago she was a cheerleader, a ladyboy cheerleader in a school where this type of activity doesn't even raise any eyebrows.  I asked her " does your school have any ladyboys going there right now?"  she says " Oh yes, many many.  Too many in fact".

This happens all the time in America by the way.
        JaiDee;

You ever venture into Jacques Caberet in Boston?
        Ok, stupid question
        Haven't been there yet but I was wondering what you thought.
        randyman
        ain't life grand

Comment

been there many times, usually for meetings with my buddy Jon who owns Urnotalone.com and my friend Gregg  who sells the ATS website; Jon literally lives 5 or 6 doors down from jacques and we meet there whenever we need to chat.

every time I leave there I say to myself "Why did I bother?"

shithole filled with 30-40 punters looking for free TS sex and 10-15 average-looking TS and crossdressers not willing to give it away for free. The showdown is actually pretty comical but I leave there every time saying "why did I waste my night there?"

don't make the same mistake Randy.....skip it

Comment

So where's the soccer game?

Cowgirls with dicks!

Comment

Working...
            X