X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian and white lbs

How many Asian LBs have facial surgery? One very attractive Thai post-op has told me she's had no surgery, but that everyone thinks she must have.

In comparison, I just ran across this site, for a white post-op. I am truly amazed that someone would have post-op surgery (and boobs!) before pursuing FFS, with a face like this.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/motherdeliciousgroup/

What do you guys think? Am I too critical of white girls? Too lenient on Asians? Or are they just different in how they look? Or do more Asians get FFS? I think FFS (facial feminization surgery) is at least as necessary as boobs and SRS for many girls. Walking around with a pussy and boobs, but looking like a man seems the quickest way to getting treated like shit by everybody, unfortunately.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

I never understood Double D + implants. but i guess either girls or their admirers like em.

Comment

Not my cup of tea...

Comment

She looks banged up but id Short time her. shed get 700baht & 20baht for a motorbike taxi.
        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 30 2005,11:35)
          What do you guys think?  Am I too critical of white girls?  Too lenient on Asians?  Or are they just different in how they look?  
          Simply mother nature..no-one to blame
          Yet, some caucasian and also black will succeed and have a final acceptable look but otherwise men asian features are obviously much more versatile for the 'conversion', would that be PROP or POP.
          No wide jaws, no sharp noses, smooth skin, smooth bodies..
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Yahoo want me to sign up! No thanks!

Comment

I've discovered that LBs view boobs as the #1 first thing they need to do to be feminine. It has nothing to do with all other aspects of their looks or needs. They just think boob=lady. So they do that above all before anything else. Then, depending on the girl, dick is the next need or not, but my experience is that it is not that critical (because it isn't visible). So I think it is very, very common to see 1. Boobs, 2. Face, 3. Dick. For the face, they don't visualize themselves the way we do, so they often do stupid things or don't do things.

For Asians vs Whites, it's not true. For some reason, Brazilian LBs are just georgeous and frankly, almost every other "white" country looks quite bad. I can't figure it out, but obviously it's just something about the femininity of the male faces or bodies. In Asia, many men have feminine looking faces and slim bodies, so the transition to LB is not so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Nov. 01 2005,03:16)
                For Asians vs Whites, it's not true. For some reason, Brazilian LBs are just georgeous and frankly, almost every other "white" country looks quite bad. I can't figure it out, but obviously it's just something about the femininity of the male faces or bodies. In Asia, many men have feminine looking faces and slim bodies, so the transition to LB is not so hard.
                Two reasons, maybe, that Asians in general make the most attractive ladyboys:

1. In every race testosterone damages a ladyboy's looks by masculinizing her to one degree or another. Asians tend to be a bit more androgenous and the tissue effect of testosterone doesn't seem to emphasize the male quite so much. They can still look very nice in spite of having the hormone function of their testicles. In other races the testosterone tissue effect is more pronounced and you simply get square jawed, broad shouldered, muscular development which is not very attractive in a woman. Brazilians may be feminine but these are generally BIG girls.

2. In Thailand, since the third sex is well known and, more or less, accepted as being real, the ladies can start their hormones much sooner and counter the damaging effect of the testosterone earlier. If you wait for the thirties in a Caucasian, you do not get the cutest little girl, most likely the full back look again.

Comment

Good point. I've been reading a lot on this, and noted in one study the average age in Thailand for hormones is something like 13-17. In USA it's like 35-45. It's well known that taking hormones later (in particular, after puberty), has much less impact on your physical looks. It may soften the skin (and brain!), and reduce hair growth, but it's too late to stop big feet, big hands, square jaw, etc.

Not accidentally, Sau Paulo in Brazil is where plastic surgery was invented, and is one of the cheapest places in the world for it. So, I guess if there was a study we might see that Brazilian LBs get hormones and plastic surgery early on too.

In the USA, you have to be identified as having a mental disorder, live 1 year in your sex, go to psychiatrists, blah, blah, before getting hormones or surgery, so it's not surprising it usually happens much into adulthood.

Comment

There is one possible work-around in countries that demand such draconian requirements to legitimate hormone replacements: the use of anti-androgen compounds to at least block testosterone effects. It could buy time so that later estrogen therapy would achieve a better result.

Spironolactone, a diuretic and potent androgen blocker, could be used to at least minimize the testosterone effect in young transgenders. There are several others in this class as well although there can be significantly bad associated side effects with all of them. Ideally, these would be used under a physician's supervision.

Combine anti-androgens with estrogen replacement and I think you might see some truly feminine TG's no matter the country. My guess is the beauty is there but the early testosterone presence maims the lady making later successful transition to a female form much more difficult.

The real key to this dilemma of course is allowing the transgender person to discover his/her true gender as early as possible and take proper steps to prevent testosterone damage. Naturally, earlier and better treatement will result in a transgender more closely resembling a genetic female physically and emotionally. Those of us who like a randy attitude and a functioning penis on a beautiful lady would likely not be as well satisfied.

Comment

Not so I think Starwheel. The estrogen impacts on emotional state go away when they're stopped. My friend May I mention a lot doesn't take any more hormones, but her body is already fixed to that of a lady due to taking them very early in life. But now that she's stopped, she gets hard, and theoretically, doesn't have the emotions of a lady (although my observation is that her emotional state is 100% female).

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Nov. 02 2005,18:35)
                        . . . her body is already fixed to that of a lady due to taking them very early in life. But now that she's stopped, she gets hard, and theoretically, doesn't have the emotions of a lady (although my observation is that her emotional state is 100% female).
                        Actually, Ziggy, I think we may both be right. What I'm talking about is giving a true transgender woman the option of not being subject to the masculinizing effect of testosterone in adolescence. At puberty, there is a plasticity of the tissues of every person. The body will respond to the major sex hormone influence and generally assume the characteristics of that gender. After those characteristics have been imprinted, later hormone treatment will have much less effect. For instance, the epiphyseal plates in bones have fused and even with testosterone no further height growth will occur.

May had the dual benefits of knowing she was a woman and being Asian. By taking her estrogens early and consistently she made certain she fixed those feminine physical features and demeanor.

Once testosterone has its way on a body the results are difficult to reverse. I'd simply allow a transgender the option of not having those effects. If she later wished to discontinue or minimize the estrogen, she can do so without much worry that she'll become very masculinized. She actually could have the dual benefit we like so much: feminine but with a working penis and strong sexual drive.

Again, Asians have much less tendency to display prominent male characteristics which gives them a major advantage over a typical European male. It's the Euro male type who really deserves the option of not developing into a stubble-faced fullback with the heart and soul of a woman.

Comment

Working...
                        X