X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two girls for take away

Just came back from a short trip to LOS and had a very nice adventure with these two girls from Cascades. I know Noon for more than one year. Altought she is now so famous she has a great attidute. And it seems her prettiness grows from day to day.
    Capone
    Attached Files

I hate you, you lucky bastard

randyman
    (envy is a bitter drink)
    ain't life grand

Comment

Hay is that Vicky,,,Randyman do you see this ? I think Vicky is seeing other people...she said see would wait for me...

Comment

Originally posted by (Mr Bartman @ Nov. 03 2005,00:58)
        Hay is that Vicky,,,Randyman do you see this ? I think Vicky is seeing other people...she said see would wait for me...
        No not Vicky Bartman. Looks a little like her but not her, also looks quite nice though

Comment

Ah that is May. She lied to me 4 times in one day. She holds the record for me.

Comment

She told me her name is Som. I don´t know if it´s right. At least she has number 3 in Cascades. Also very nice body and very sweet.

Comment

WHEW! that was a close on I thought Vicky might be going out with other people.

Comment

Originally posted by (Capone @ Nov. 03 2005,19:58)
                She told me her name is Som. I don´t know if it´s right. At least she has number 3 in Cascades. Also very nice body and very sweet.
                I think you might be a little confused Capone as Vicky is the one with number 3 in Cascades.

Comment

Ozzie

who is the girl on your avatar? She is cute!

Comment

Capone, please post some more photos of Noon if you have some. I just love that girl

Comment

Very nice work. I You

Comment

Working...
                      X