Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know her, she's a girl! ..... and yes, the q-bar is an excellent club and pick-up place ...

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

MK, can you get any contact info for me? I really would like to say hello in between saying hello to Ann, Ann, and Angie... Hope her name starts with an A too.:laugh:

Comment

Who's the dude standing behind her in a white T-shirt with his hand on her right hip?
        BJ

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Nov. 02 2005,06:21)
          I know her, she's a girl! ..... and yes, the q-bar is an excellent club and pick-up place ...

MK
          Damn! I then lost the bet and now have to buy Snick a new S&M Pinata!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by
            I know her, she's a girl! .
            I've always liked you Mai Kee!!

She is quite spectacular!
            Mister Arse

Comment

wheee a new Pinata Slave, I broke my old one
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Nov. 03 2005,10:58)
                wheee a new Pinata Slave, I broke my old one

Comment

Bam, your Pinata slave is hilarious!!!

.... to the rest, I met her - no clue about the name - about a year ago at the Q-bar, tried to pick her up, because she's obviously a breathtaker, but she was actually booked this evening by some Indian guy with a Ferrari (no bullshit!!!). Bad luck - first come, first serve........

MK

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Nov. 02 2005,07:21)

MK
                    Do freelancers go to Qbar (and similar places) with the intention of getting picked up by farangs?

Or do Thai girls go to have a good time but don't mind earning extra cash if approached?

Comment

if its a non-pro i suggest you go light when discussing money for sex, they will probably get quite upset, but they will sure say yes to some cash for shopping .. this is thailand.
                      i was steady with a non hooking gg, and she told me i was her first farang, and she got real upset when i suggested money for play after each done deed, instead of shopping walk abouts...after next shag and not long after that she needed some cash for some shopping - figure....

but i guess every girl that approach you or are approachable are on the game. regular thai girls are too shy or do not want to interact with tourists ...

Comment

C'mon guys: This Is Thailand! Of course there are freelancers aka "girls who are having a good time and don't mind earning some money on the side" all over the places! And of course u do it the "light" way - u're not at Nana. Don't worry, they will shout if they feel they don't get what they think they're supposed to get....

MK

Comment

Working...
                        X