X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beautiful Joy

Kudos on your hot shots of Joy ... not to mention Tong and Maye ... Honey Bar definitely seems to be picking up steam

ya, this was kind of an all-Honey Bar update except for Angelina of course. those 3 other girls all hang there and consider that place to be their base. i was surprised that so many people wrote me about Tong and Maye with positive comments; I thought you guys would think them a bit too chubby but just goes to show that everyone has their own tastes. Joy looks better than ever and she looks way better than she did 3 years ago when i first met her; what a hottie for sure.

Jon

Comment

... yeh. Maye and Tong are very sexy. I like the extra kilos... it gives them a sensuous, libertine flavor. How tall are they?

Comment

yeah.. and I cant wait for the video of Joy....=)

Comment

yeah.... the video of Joy....... hmmmmmmm thought it would be here by now.... last time I checked.... i thought what I read was the Video of Joy was going to be here in three days.... not just the pictures........ LOL ..... dont want to be a pest.... but.... that is what I read.....lol where you ask me.... i dont know......=)

Comment

Working...
          X