X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya Centre Hotel

this place is awesome; 1295 for a junior suite until december 14; these rooms are so large you can barely see the TV from your bed [but you can move it]; seperate living room and bedroom, nice bathroom, massage in-room for 300, great views, nice pool. wanna impress your date? bring her here.

I stay here every time in pattaya and see no reason to change; seems like their standard rooms are 942B.

Jon

Great place to stay in Atlantic City East

There are loads of new hotels in soi 13 next one up from the Pattaya Centre. I like Sandy Spring www.sandyspring.com and have been staying there recently, massive rooms, brand new and no hassle with 'guests'. Also the Haven is very nice but difficult to get a reservation for, AA Residence again very nice and good value for 750 bt. The Dynasty Inn has just opened and the rooms there look big and nice and if they do the free shuttle from the Dynasty in Bangkok will be very good value for 990bt.
    If you're looking for a longer stay place the Inn House Condo has just opened as well and the rooms are nice and good value at 10000bt a month.

Comment

Make sure you book your room at Pattaya Centre directly with the hotel, otherwise they will charge you a guest fee. The manager of the hotel confirmed this to me by email.

Comment

Working...
      X