Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy on the block

Hey all,
    Just wanted to introduce myself. I run a few websites, mostly Thai females and shoot for a few DVD lines. The past year I have been working with LBs doing solo JO vids for some upcoming DVDs and now have a deal for a full line of LB hardcore DVDS. I will be sure to share pics with you along the way.

I split my time between Colombia (some hot Tgirls down there) and Thailand but looks like the next 6 months will be in Bangkok & Pattaya. If anyone is there and wants to meet up for a Singa and a good night of LB hunting, hit me up.

This looks like a great board and I'm looking forward to contributing to it.

Cheers,
    D33 (aka Dirty White Boy)
    * LadyboyDolls.com
    * Third World Media
    * Black Ops Media

Welcome to the forum DWB!

It's always great to have a talented photo director like yourself as a contributor here.

You said you recently shot Emma of Walking Street. Can we have a sneak peek at what you have of her? Please!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Nov. 12 2005,15:29)
      Welcome to the forum DWB!

It's always great to have a talented photo director like yourself as a contributor here.

You said you recently shot Emma of Walking Street. Can we have a sneak peek at what you have of her? Please!

Thanks.

Yes... That girl changes name a lot. She was "Amy" when I shot her.

I will dig up the pics and post a few from the first shoot I had with her. I will try to do that in the next day or two.
      * LadyboyDolls.com
      * Third World Media
      * Black Ops Media

Comment

Here are just 2 quickies. When I get some time I will add some better shots.
        Attached Files
        * LadyboyDolls.com
        * Third World Media
        * Black Ops Media

Comment

Attached Files
          * LadyboyDolls.com
          * Third World Media
          * Black Ops Media

Comment

Nice one D33, she is cute, is that "Amy". Is she from Pattaya
            .Seen her before somewhere but looks a little tall for me from the photo.

Anyway
            Good to see some new names on the Forum. Ill be landing in BKK around 18th December and staying for around 3 weeks at least. A few of us usually have few beers around Christmas in BKK and Pattaya . Roast Turkey with all trmmings in Bobbys.

Ill touch base with you in 4 weeks time. Its been a good year for me so its Champagne time ..on me...for sure.....

TC

Comment

Welcome DWB...

Use this forum as you will... we appreciate talent!

Cheers,

SB

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Nov. 13 2005,19:28)
                Nice one D33, she is cute, is that "Amy". Is she from Pattaya
                .Seen her before somewhere but looks a little tall for me from the photo.

Anyway
                Good to see some new names on the Forum. Ill be landing in BKK around 18th December and staying for around 3 weeks at least. A few of us usually have few beers around Christmas in BKK and Pattaya . Roast Turkey with all trmmings in Bobbys.

Ill touch base with you in 4 weeks time. Its been a good year for me so its Champagne time ..on me...for sure.....

TC
                Amy is SMALL. Very small. It's the angle of that pic that mkes her legs look long.
                * LadyboyDolls.com
                * Third World Media
                * Black Ops Media

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Nov. 13 2005,20:55)
                  Welcome DWB...

Use this forum as you will... we appreciate talent!

Cheers,

SB
                  Thanks.
                  * LadyboyDolls.com
                  * Third World Media
                  * Black Ops Media

Comment

Working...
                  X