First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used sanitary pad sniffing

I like to eat at the Mc Donalds.

Anyone do the same?

Stogie can we get rid of this troll. He has created about 3 different usernames and does not even post anything about ladyboys.

Comment

Yes I agree€¦. I€™ve deleted some of his posts in the sections I moderate. Time to ban the trolls IP.

Comment

This TS is my favourite. I am eager to suck on his cock.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (zazaza @ Nov. 13 2005,13:46)
          This TS is my favourite. I am eager to suck on his cock.

Comment

You mean hers? Yea she's hot but enough with the sanitary pad crap, or i agree out with the troll.

Comment

OKOK, I cannot control my fetishm for a moment. Anyway, I am confuse to call "TS" his or hers. Any comments?

Comment

Out damned troll.

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (zazaza @ Nov. 13 2005,14:21)
                  OKOK, I cannot control my fetishm for a moment. Anyway, I am confuse to call "TS" his or hers. Any comments?
                  Yes, I have the same problem.  Surely, the presence of a penis and testicles define someone as male . . . .

Ch

Comment

Originally posted by (chokchai @ Nov. 14 2005,08:25)
                    Originally posted by (zazaza @ Nov. 13 2005,14:21)
                    Yes, I have the same problem.  Surely, the presence of a penis and testicles define someone as male . . . .

Ch
                    Oh here we go again

Do you understand the difference between sex and gender?

Comment

was that a troll I saw pass by?

Comment

Originally posted by (tomboy @ Nov. 13 2005,16:27)
                        was that a troll I saw pass by?
                        Do not feed the Troll.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Well from what I have seen so far it's pretty inoffensive stuff. Lighten up guys. If he really is a troll he'll quickly get bored here. If not - let's see how he develops. (I'm keeping my eye open and I know the usernames and IP numbers!)

Comment

I agree with Stogie Bear. who the fuck cares. We are all such sick fucks donnot kick out another sick fuck ok?

Comment

I remember when I began posting for the first time.  A few members really treated me like a Dirty piece of shity fucking Bloody sanitary rag-pad.  But I am still here, Your Not BRICKTOP.  Gotta have Thick Skin and a sense of humor about the whole thing.   I am sure there are still some who'd Love to still see me go and read a Spelling book.  Thanks LisaWinkler for all your insight when I was a Newbie.

I Love to take BLoody Sanitary Pads and Step on them Like I am stepping on grapes to make wine.
                              I Love the way they feel under my feet while I'm jacking off.  Then when I am done squeezing out the Last of my Love seed, I Lick my feet clean while squeeling like a Pig with Swollen Genitals.

Wonder if Newbies reading shit like this tuck tail and run ?

My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                              X