Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot looking, big dick contest

Limp Dick is coming to bangcock again

It goes to show you cant keep a great cock down forever!

I will continue my search for the biggest and most beautiful ladyboys in Thailand. Let see if I can top or be topped the last monster I met last time. I have my wish list and hope Santa will be gracious enough for me to meet up. The names are down and ready for hunting. If anyone knows of any, just point me in that direction. My list so far is Rita, Natalie, Bettina, Angie, Neung, Mod, Justine, Gigi, Pae, Mickey!!

Also: Is RCA the best place to party in bangcock?
    jeffreyscott

Originally posted by (limpdick @ Oct. 06 2005,11:47)
    Also: Is RCA the best place to party in bangcock?
    No... not anymore. Go to Hollywood. Gangs of gals and ladyboys flock there. It's easily the best place to party when the sun goes down in Bangkok.

Comment

What? Huh?

Anyways, with every contest there is a winner.

1,000,000 Baht!
      jeffreyscott

Comment

whre is Hollywood off of Soi Ratcahda?

Comment

Have you seen Mint on the beautigulladyboy website. At least 10 inches. While they were photographing her, she accidentally stepped on her cock.

Comment

Mint is long, but it is not 10 inches IMO. She can grab it like a baseball bat and the head still sticks out above her hands. She is not thick cocked though and her small body and hand size makes it appear bigger in pics than it is in real life. She fucked me three days in a row and it was no trouble taking it. Now, if you want to see a really big cock, long and thick, wait until the pics for Nancy from Pattaya go up on the site. Probably sometime in Feb 2006. She has the length and girth, plus curved like a banana, to bring tears to your eyes. One night of that, and I was more than happy to give and receive pleasure with her in other ways.

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Nov. 15 2005,09:02)
              Mint is long, but it is not 10 inches IMO. She can grab it like a baseball bat and the head still sticks out above her hands. She is not thick cocked though and her small body and hand size makes it appear bigger in pics than it is in real life. She fucked me three days in a row and it was no trouble taking it. Now, if you want to see a really big cock, long and thick, wait until the pics for Nancy from Pattaya go up on the site. Probably sometime in Feb 2006. She has the length and girth, plus curved like a banana, to bring tears to your eyes. One night of that, and I was more than happy to give and receive pleasure with her in other ways.
              Have we got any pics of the BIG FLAME GRILL WHOPPER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SIRS?
              Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bit Beefy @ Nov. 14 2005,15:21)
                Originally posted by (Lefty @ Nov. 15 2005,09:02)
                Have we got any pics of the BIG FLAME GRILL WHOPPER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SIRS?  

yes please!
                i want to see the girl who makes mint look small.
                if she's also pretty i might faint right here in front of my computer! but that's a chance i'm anxious to take!! especiallly from a safe distance!!

Comment

After I took her pics, I made two identical CDs. One I left with Mickey to FTP, and one I left with JD.
                  So, until I can get the pics back thru FTP, I have none of Nancy, or Mint for that matter, in my hands right at the moment. When I do get hold of them, I will be glad to post a sneak preview after clearing it with JD, though I'm pretty sure he will not mind.
                  Nancy is very lovely. She had her hair in Alisha Keys type braids when I took the pics. Thick81, JD, Ramboz, Stogie, srfaloha, Snick and maybe Pistolero all saw her when she was with me one night, and I'd guess at least most of them would agree about her beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Nov. 15 2005,16:31)
                    After I took her pics, I made two identical CDs. One I left with Mickey to FTP, and one I left with JD.
                    So, until I can get the pics back thru FTP, I have none of Nancy, or Mint for that matter, in my hands right at the moment. When I do get hold of them, I will be glad to post a sneak preview after clearing it with JD, though I'm pretty sure he will not mind.
                    Nancy is very lovely. She had her hair in Alisha Keys type braids when I took the pics. Thick81, JD, Ramboz, Stogie, srfaloha, Snick and maybe Pistolero all saw her when she was with me one night, and I'd guess at least most of them would agree about her beauty.
                    Always on the ball Lefty, Always on the ball..... Look forward to see ummmmmm
                    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
                    X