Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

small cocks are  great.  cut girls are even better.   I like if they can't get hard or give a cum shot.   That's even better.  I personally would love it if there were sites with only small dicks and post ops.

Comment

Originally posted by (radical_too @ Nov. 10 2005,04:12)
      small cocks are  great.  cut girls are even better.   I like if they can't get hard or give a cum shot.   That's even better.  I personally would love it if there were sites with only small dicks and post ops.
      Whats the point then

Comment

Talking about big clits......
        Attached Files
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

loves it haha.

Comment

Did you know how many "intersex" people are born each year, meaning they have ambiguous genitilia, and the doctor gets to decide if it's a boy or girl? I'll have to get my numbers our later, but it's on the order of millions of kids per year in a place like the US. Frightening.

Comment

yeah hermaphroditism is a rarely explored avenue in genetics but it is very interesting....
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook
              PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Speaking only about myself. Small wankers Totally DEFEATS the purpose. Might as well just settle for a G.G. but thats just me.
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Up until I was in the 6th grade I thought girls had cocks because my step dad had hermaphrodite mags. So when I would sneak in to check them out, I didn't know any better and thought all women had little dicks. LOL

Boy was I surprised when I saw my first real pussy. Been fucked up every since.

* LadyboyDolls.com
                  * Third World Media
                  * Black Ops Media

Comment

Originally posted by (D33 @ Nov. 13 2005,22:57)
                    Up until I was in the 6th grade I thought girls had cocks because my step dad had hermaphrodite mags. So when I would sneak in to check them out, I didn't know any better and thought all women had little dicks. LOL

Damn, thats gotta be interesting...couldn't hold back the laugh though...the things that must have run though your mind...

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Nov. 13 2005,08:59)
                      Paris Hilton.....what does it take to be rich white trash? i wanna have your Manolos and Diors!!! hehehe
                      She can have all the sexy Manolos and Dior dresses in the world.... but she will always miss the important part between her legs!!!

MK

Comment

Originally posted by (D33 @ Nov. 13 2005,22:57)
                        Up until I was in the 6th grade I thought girls had cocks because my step dad had hermaphrodite mags. So when I would sneak in to check them out, I didn't know any better and thought all women had little dicks.  LOL

okay, i'll confess right along with you. never saw a naked woman til SEVENTH grade. grew up in a house of all boys and prudish conservative parents. and i NEVER got the "lingo" down for gender distinctive genitalia.
                        one day as a freshman in college i was lazing by the pool with a fellow would-be frat boy eyeing a steamy coed in a bikini and i said "damn, i bet she's got a sweet cock!'
                        you can only imagine the look i got.
                        fucked up ever since? maybe.
                        but now that i've discovered thailand, i don't mind at all.

Comment

..... but now that you've dicovered Thailand you realized that you were right from the beginning!!!! It's this typical western propaganda that girls are supposed to have pussies. Believe me they are all fake!!!

MK

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X