X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short time? long time?

Ive been going to LOS for a few years, im only 26 so obviously not as long as some of you fellas... But during my trips my chats on forums ive noticed a spread of how people feel about the scene lol... Everyone loves it, enjoys it and gets outa of it what they want personally...Me i very rarely get past "She can stay with me till she has to go to work" and never has it gone past just for a few days it'd be nice to have the company...then after a day and a half i get jarrrrred lol.. but id say most of the time its "a few shags, ok get out now", i sleep alone lol...Its not an LB thing either its GGs aswell.... In a perfect world, How do others feel??? i no its all down to the chick whether or not u click but i think this is me... Ther are chicks that i always go back to but that is cos theve got big knobs, something sexual or there amusing.. Never i like this chick so much, i hope no1 else is gona bone her.... Well do with this thread as you will    

Beef

1 Shag, ok get out now'
    0%
    A few shags, ok get out now'
    0%
    Its Morning now, what can i do to get her to leave?
    0%
    She can stay with me till she has to go to work'
    0%
    Just for a few days, would be nice to have the company'
    0%
    I Wonder if shes ever been to phuket, ill take her with me'
    0%
    Im gona spend all my trips to LOS with this chik'
    0%
    I Wonder how much a month it would be for her to be all mine?
    0%
    How can i get her to the WEST Etc.
    0%
    OTHER
    0%
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

With so much choice just begging to be shagged, it's impossible to be "faithful" for more than a few hours.
      From there point of view, so many earger tourists waiting to be fleeced, how can they stay with one for more than a few hours.
      It ain't a love thing......IT'S A LUST & MONEY THING
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I'm with you beefy have your fun sleep alone

Comment

Originally posted by (sharkeyes2 @ Nov. 15 2005,12:46)
          I'm with you beefy have your fun sleep alone  
          Me too Two STs or more
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Working...
          X