Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying hi

hi

Ok so this is my first post, i'm new to this and had my first experience of a lb in Bangkok just over a year ago met her on Sukumvit road on my way back from Nana plazer had not found anything i liked in the way of a bar girl and was thinking of calling it a night since i was flying out to Laos the following morning and had already had a nice bj in the morning at lolita's I was stopped and was asked if i wanted to go with this petite little thing it was only when she was up real close that i realised that she was a he, now I had always given lb's a wide birth and from the one€™s i had seen in Pattaya most were quite scary more like drag queens that had been boxing for the last ten years... anyway to cut a long story short something clicked in me and i thought why not... no one is going to know she had suggested a short time room so i agreed, the whole experience was very interesting and i have to say at the time i enjoyed the experience though when i left i felt confused and stunned as to what i had just done. I am hoping to be in Bangkok again this coming feb and i suppose i'm looking to experience another encounter with a lb, i have been wrestling with my emotions and desires and i have found that i have been drawn to this site and others since that fateful encounter in Bangkok i have never felt this way and i don't understand why i would want to go with a guy that has had implants but they seem to look so sexy and good i just feel I have to have another go i'm sure this must be like smoking crack i feel as if i'm hooked though i won't ever stop going with girls i love Thai/asian women too much and i'm not interested in gay guys they don't do anything for me.

Well that€™s done I felt I needed to post something I might not post anything else maybe not until I get back from my next trip, but I will promise to keep you all informed if I do encounter another LB this site has given me plenty of information about where to go etc€¦ and I thank you all for making this site interesting and helping me to start to understand these new feelings/desires and that i know now that im not on my own i just feel that i have now expanded my horizons is that a bad thing?

Great post and welcome to our band of merry men...

Look forward to your next posts!

SB

Comment

Stogie,

could you pls change your Avatar? I can't stop staring at it! lol

Comment

Originally posted by (Scorpio @ Nov. 13 2005,21:33)
        Stogie, could you pls change your Avatar? I can't stop staring at it! lol  

You and me both!

Can't get any work done!

Comment

Welcome to the Dark Side Trouble1s
          Too old to die young!

Comment

All it takes is one small taste and you'll never be the same. I think all of us have had the experience. You just can't stop thinking about how darn cute they are.

I don't know exactly how many guys will be affected this way but I think a lot: once you know this option exists you keep going back. Unless you're too tightly wound in the head to accept that this is simply another variant of normal, you quickly realize this is one of the many ways of expressing your sexuality that's great fun.

Some of us have pretty much abandoned the GG's entirely. Welcome to our little slice of paradise!

Comment

Originally posted by (jellybean @ Nov. 14 2005,00:18)
              Welcome to our Wonderful Wild World

Comment

We are the lucky collective, for we have sampled the forbidden fruit, & have developed a taste for more!!
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Thanks guys for the warm welcome yes i would say it's like sampling the forbidden fruit and i just can't get it out of my head I still think about having sex with girls and i'm sure i will never stop wanting to get a hot little Asian woman into bed but i have now started to fantasise about my next encounter with a Lb and that is strange for me it feels as though i have woken up to something new and exciting also it will make my trip to los a lot more interesting as i can now add a new dimension to the trip

Comment

Originally posted by (jellybean @ Nov. 14 2005,00:18)
                    Dark Side!!!!!!!
                    NO...... you have seen the Light
                    Welcome........
                    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

The 3rd gender......are we ready...yum' yum, yes please
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Great post trouble1s a post that a lot of people could identify with here
                        By the way my new favourite is Aum at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by (starwheel @ Nov. 13 2005,19:31)
                          All it takes is one small taste and you'll never be the same.  I think all of us have had the experience.  You just can't stop thinking about how darn cute they are.

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Hi Every one this too is my first post although ive been a member for a month now. I can totally relate to Trouble1s feelings and his post has promted me write in as ive been coming to thai now for 16 years and only ever been with girls up till then. It was about a year ago when totally done in on jack daniels that my first LB encounter happened. (isn't this how it always happens) Horrified and shocked at myself i found it strangely exciting and a secret i couldnt share with any mates as the ridicual of ignorance at home would be to much. So ive stayed away from LB's ever since and only ever thought that men with LB's didnt know and thought they were really girls, not realising that they felt the same way as me....only acting on it. Now due to this site and the conversations from everyone that ive read im not going to hide any more and fully take advantage of what life has blessed us with. Luckily im returning on the 18th of this month for 16 days and am looking forward to connecting with many of the lovelies that ive seen here on this site. So thanks fellers and hope to meet one or two of you some time. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                            X