X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candy is hot

It would be awesome if you ran pictures of Candy now that she is post-op...

Gif is now post-op too !  
    This is heaven !
    Please show pictures of her new coochie!

Comment

It€™s hard for most of us to understand why they do it€¦ that is get the chop€¦ but after watching the Thai movie Beautiful Boxer it helped me understand the psychology behind the way they feel and think. €¦ They have always been at odds with them self. They feel like they are trapped in the wrong body.. Getting gender reassignment to them is the only way to become a complete person who can now live there life in harmony.

Comment

Ive said it before but I think that once they get the cut they should be cut,,,right off this web site

Comment

Originally posted by (Mr Bartman @ Nov. 16 2005,10:17)
          Ive said it before but I think that once they get the cut they should be cut,,,right off this web site
          I think this would be a foolish move business-wise.

The results from The November Vote, although not a scientific vote, so far show 49 of 467 votes going for Amy, a fairly average-looking post-op.

If we assume that these results are representative of those customers who favor post-ops, then about 10.5% prefer post-ops.

Assuming that asiants.com has 1, maybe 2, post-ops per month out of 25 girls, that is 4% (max 8%) of the girls who are post-ops.

If a business gets 10.5% of its customers from 4% of its product, that is not a segment who want to just throw away...

Comment

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Its there life, there choice & if thats how they can achieve forfilment, satisfaction, & ultimately there inner goal then who are we to critizise.

BUT,.... from my personal choice / taste I prefer well hung pre ops, & altho' I have had numerous post ops as well, why bother with a post op, get the real thing... a GG.

Just my personal choice
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (rob69in @ Nov. 16 2005,15:24)
                ....why bother with a post op, get the real thing... a GG.
                Well..this is of course a comment that often arises when talking about POPs.
                I don't think who is chosing to go out with a POP it's because he cannot find any real GGs and have to resort to a woman 'surrogate'. Guess it's a rather a choice and a strong taste for it..a fetish I would say..
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Candy is post op? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (SPIRIT CRUSHER @ Nov. 16 2005,17:54)
                    Candy is post op? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
                    Yep whats left of her cock is now up for sale on Ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/JELLY-W....iewItem

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Nov. 16 2005,13:45)
                      Originally posted by (rob69in @ Nov. 16 2005,15:24)
                      ....why bother with a post op, get the real thing... a GG.
                      Well..this is of course a comment that often arises when talking about POPs.
                      I don't think who is chosing to go out with a POP it's because he cannot find any real GGs and have to resort to a woman 'surrogate'. Guess it's a rather a choice and a strong taste for it..a fetish I would say..
                      I always love this argument, because it's so silly.

Maybe I'll starting turning the tables and saying that pre-op lovers are guys who are too embarrassed to admit they're gay. Of course we know it's not true, but who cares? The anti-post-op guys are hypocrites, and hypocrites are so easily bugged (and buggered ).

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

yeah i think getting postop is becoming a total woman for them...sort of like they dont like to wallow in the ambiguity of being a ladyboy.....or so i think they think....
                        www.winklergirl.com
                        My Facebook
                        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Nov. 17 2005,10:58)
                          yeah i think getting postop is becoming a total woman for them...sort of like they dont like to wallow in the ambiguity of being a ladyboy.....or so i think they think....
                          And as for you???

You could be 48 hours from being Mrs. Post-op lover.

Comment

Can't wait to see the post op photos of this hotty!

Comment

Working...
                            X