Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life and love with LBs

Hello everyone,

I think its time for me to introduce myself Some of you may or may not know me from the bkktonite forums a while back as Butznutz. Well make that 2 years ago while I lived in LOS.

Either way about one year ago I finally gave in to try my first LB, I can't remember her name other then she was from Obsessions. Something in me switched that night, then from that day on I have become a true admirer of the 3rd Gender.

I mainly consider myseld a bottom with LBs, for me its the thrill of being with a girl that still has the knowings and insight of what a man wants and what makes him tick. With LBs I never have to say what I want, it always seems to come together perfectly. Mind you I sill on occasion take out a TG, but I have to say that the tendancy these days is switching more and more to LBs.

So what kind of KBs do I like. Hmm, well if I could choose my dream girl she would be, slim, small, feminine features, not to big of breasts and a nice (large) working cock. Things just would not get any better then this. However I also like the taller build types if its wild sex I am after.

Right now I have a strong wish to meet Mint from Phuket, but find it hard on finding any relevant info on her. She seems to fit the bill nicely...at least in my case.

I will be coming to LOS in Jan 06 and would like to meet some members and perhaps have a few rounds on my tab.

Take care

Butz

Welcome to the forum KYjelly

Ladyboys have the best from both worlds... My first experience with a Ladyboy I was amazed at myself at how comfortable I was at doing what I was doing.... that was sucking her cock!

After that there was no turning back... no need to. I just love being with Ladyboys too damn much. I do still like GG's but in Thailand found the sex with ladyboys to be so much better and satisfying.

Comment

Welcome Sir, Welcome
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Yet another succomes to the the dark side of the force welcome indeed
        Too old to die young!

Comment

Once with an LB, it's over for the GG.

Comment

I dont think its the dark side, its rock 'n 'roll if you ask me
            When she walks, she’s like a samba
            That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

It's more like an enlightening vs a darkening. You are LEAVING the dark side!

Comment

my first experience LB is Areeya...so so so so...i try again again, and many times with differents Lb....and now i falling love..and come soon LOS.
                i am french, sorry ! LOL

Comment

Working...
                X