Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (andrea_me @ Jul. 08 2006,21:01) ...heY gUys..im tHe oNe wHo didnt sMile..hehe
    I like the one that isnt smiling Very Nice if i do say so myself . Welcome Welcome Welcome

Any more pics, u cant jus tease us like that with 1 or 2
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

• The Voters are back on Drugs
      Attached Files

Comment

• (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 08 2006,18:56)
        (andrea_me @ Jul. 08 2006,21:01) ...heY gUys..im tHe oNe wHo didnt sMile..hehe
        I like the one that isnt smiling    Very Nice if i do say so myself   . Welcome Welcome Welcome  

Any more pics,    u cant jus tease us like that with 1 or 2  
        Yes, feel free to tease us Andrea, but please keep it to one thread. This is like de facto flooding by posting your pics in unrelated threads when they've already been posted before! Consider this, a gentle reminder please.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 10 2006,01:57) The Voters are back on Drugs    
          No Beefy, its just that the voters stopped drinking the kool-aid you and all the other King lovers are on!
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• (dummy_plug @ Jul. 10 2006,11:04)
            (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 10 2006,01:57) The Voters are back on Drugs    
            No Beefy, its just that the voters stopped drinking the kool-aid you and all the other King lovers are on!
            Kool Aid I havent drunk that shit in years

Comment

• (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 09 2006,18:06)
              (dummy_plug @ Jul. 10 2006,11:04)
              (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 10 2006,01:57) The Voters are back on Drugs    
              Kool Aid I havent drunk that shit in years      
              I haven't had a drink in 19 years, and after this year, I'm due, baby I'm due.
              Attached Files
              ain't life grand

Comment

• sOwee gUys......

i dIdnt mEant tO flOod...

sOrry!.

Comment

• Quite Cute aren't you

Comment

• (andrea_me @ Jul. 10 2006,13:52) sOwee gUys...... i dIdnt mEant tO flOod... sOrry!.
                    One more post invading another thread with your pics and you'll be excluded from making posts here. You have been warned many times in public and privately.

This forum is a serious hub for ladyboy lovers and shemale admirers.

We love the company of these girls on the forum while they contribute in a positive way.

Since you have joined you have adopted an annoying writing style with at the same time nothing to say. The color of your text and the annoying capital letters are a painful distraction.

However - as you have pointed out - this is your chosen 'style!' It's very childish but not against the rules!

But I DO object to you throwing your webcam pics on different threads and starting new ones with just one pic that we have seen before.

Not only that - how about the nude shots? Pics of a giggling posing imbecile in a grainy 3 by 4 is wearing thin.

You have a thread which I have compiled of all the old threads you have started and I have even gone to the trouble of editing out ALL the posts with the same pics...

Confine yourself to your own thread or write constructive comments on the other threads.

Comment

• (Bam @ Jul. 06 2006,15:53)
                      (bottomfeeder @ Jul. 05 2006,23:18) Hello oh mighty powers that be. Is King a P I, or Thai girl? If Thai, how about a preview of her contact info. I will be eternally in your debt!
                      Only Thailand has a King!  

I knew King would be a hit the first minute I saw her!

PHOTOS BY: koykaeng

JUST WONDERING ? WHICH LADYBOY BAR DOES KING 76 WORK IN BANGKOK ?

Comment

• She works in Pattaya

Comment

• She works in Stringfellows aGoGo, Pattaya, which is a rather excelent addition to the ladyboy scene in Pattaya.
                          If you like femboys (as I do) King is probably the hottest in there, depending on your taste.

Comment

• Click HERE to see and vote for the latest Preview Girls!

Hi folks and welcome to the preview girls for the second half of August. I don't usually flip my lid over the girls (too much) but this month I am creaming over my drainpipes for the new girl NUN!

I'm gonna vote for this beauty every day!

What a face and body and what a MONSTER COCK!

Click the link below, vote for your favourite and post your thoughts below...

Who do YOU think should get top honours in this bevy of beauties?

Comment

• Hello,
                              one or two years ago, I would have said, that Pim is easily the sexiest one, but what happened to her looks ( I mean mostly her face?). She looks so much more masculine or aged now and she looks, like she gained some weight as well. She used to be so sexy.
                              Compare for yourself:
                              Attached Files

Comment

• And now the new picture:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X