Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not sure if this is all of it, but I think the heavy black eye makeup belongs on the football field. I think it makes women look old and skanky.
    my opinion ofcourse......randyman
    ain't life grand

Comment

• Mmm Nun looks hot the only thing I'm worried about is it looks like a dead appendage. I hope everythings in working order
      Attached Files
      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

• It reminds me of Mod's cock (it's not the only thing I look at) I hope Nun's not going the same way.
        Attached Files
        I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

• Nun has the prettiest face in the group, although I would do without that wrinkled elephant trunk..and Maye it's so kinky with that faux-latex
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

• nun, maye and aya!!! nun what a face. i gotta get my ass down to los soon. looks like she's a phuket girl. maybe its worth a day or two on the crap island after all.

pim, scary .. acnes and horrible make-up, maybe the lightning during the photo-session was too good

Comment

• (andre459 @ Aug. 15 2006,13:00) It reminds me of Mod's cock (it's not the only thing I look at) I hope Nun's not going the same way.
              by the her looks from her pics, nun is definately post-op material. thats why i already planning my next trip as i write this ...

Comment

• Well - I have it on very good authority that Nun is a bit full of herself, so you have been warned!

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Aug. 15 2006,17:22) Well - I have it on very good authority that Nun is a bit full of herself, so you have been warned!  
                  Erm..in which way Stogie..care to share?
                  Where is she based btw?
                  Thanks
                  Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Aug. 15 2006,17:22) Well - I have it on very good authority that Nun is a bit full of herself, so you have been warned!
                    well, there is nothing a hard 9 incher can't take care of

Comment

• She's in Phuket last I heard and from someone who's experience I trust she comes on a bit strong and full of herself. In fact my friend was so put off by her attitude he eventually turned her down!

(Experiences vary with usage!)

Comment

• Although Nun is pretty and very passable, I would say Top is the most beautiful ladyboy of the group but I am a sucker for passables with braces. Hopefully both of them will wise up and go post op in the near future.
                        brock landers

Comment

• (brocklanders @ Aug. 16 2006,02:29) Hopefully both of them will wise up and go post op in the near future.
                          See... you're talking nonsense again!

Comment

• Cmon Stogie...post op lovers want all the passables to convert...cant a guy dream. Plus it boils the blood of the bottom boys and the big cock lovers when I say that.
                            brock landers

Comment

• If you want the 'passables' to convert then chances are you'll eventually get your wish! In my limited experience the more passable the ladyboy is, the more she either WANTS the cut or has had it!

Comment

• Nun's okay, and would definitely improve with SRS. But, I don't count my chix before they hatch.

Brockie, you're a good man.

POL
                                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                                X