Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview Girls!

The Clubhouse Preview Girls Are HERE...

This is a new feature we'll be doing every week as the new girls get previewed on the Clubhouse site...

As many members have asked about a ranking system or a poll on the girls this seems like the best way to do it...

All the girls in this poll are going on to the main AsianTS.com site in August...

(I voted for Praw! )

Hi guys... the preview girls are up, so you have an idea of what is coming up before the Christmas special!

That Kat (pic above) is VERY sexy isn't she? Just something very fresh and jungly (!) about her! Yummy!

Breaking news - - - breaking news - - break...

Oh... In the new year we will be adding a couple of special features for you chaps...

One of the features is that you actually get to vote for the girls that you want to see posted in future updates! Now is that cool or what!

Another feature is a part of the preview girls feature called "Down the line!" This will be a small gallery of one of the new girls that will be appearing on the site 'down the line!'

We won't be saying when, so if you like her then just keep your eyes peeled!

Sometime before Easter we will be starting a weekly news letter. This will consist mainly of updates, news, interesting member stuff and info about competitons that we will run occasionally! It will be entirely 'opt in' and if you want to get a weekly update newsletter then you can simply let us know... (Anyways that is for sometime next year.)

Comment

>>>That Kat (pic above) is VERY sexy isn't she? Just something very fresh and jungly (!) about her! Yummy!>>

If anyone is going to Phuket, I HIGHLY recommend this girl. Stunningly pretty, good fun, no attitude....great girl all round
      Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Dec. 08 2003,09:24)
        >>>That Kat (pic above) is VERY sexy isn't she? Just something very fresh and jungly (!) about her! Yummy!>>

If anyone is going to Phuket, I HIGHLY recommend this girl. Stunningly pretty, good fun, no attitude....great girl all round
        I might have known that you have been there first!!!

Comment

Lucky fella, Stewart. This girl exudes class and friendliness. Glad to hear that she lives up to the photos and my image of her.

Comment

check the clubhouse;
            http://www.asian-ts.com/members/clubhouse.html

Pop and Jo are unbelievable; the beach girls on the 1st also. Thanks to Stogie for adding these preview pics and we hope that you guys all like them; each one of these cuties has over 100 pics in her gallery and all will appear within the next week. Thanks to Stogie for preparing the 6 new girls who will be sent up on Christmas day on such short notice.

Jon

Comment

Jon, I can tell we're in for a treat from your new camera and your ever sharpening visual sense. The photos are as good if not better than anything I've seen on the entire www. Like you said, the skin tones really come out, and there's twice as much definition. Stop teasing us!!!! Release them!

gazzio

Comment

Hey, does this mean I can keep your old camera? Er, I um... lost it... yeah, that's it. I turned my back for a minute and it was gone!!!

Bugger. Oh well... there's no harm in asking!

Check out the top left of The Clubhouse front page for EVEN MORE new girls... 2004 Rock On!!!

Comment

wait a minute, Stogie...are you a ladyboy? that is their special excuse when their jewelry or any other gift from a farang is all of a sudden gone missing; "I lost it". LOL

if you have lost my sony, Dear Stogie, you will get a larger beating than your Saints would against my beloved Patriots, who, in case you haven't noticed, have the best record in the league!

keep track of that Sony; I still use it sometimes. But the new Nikon works like a dream and I think the new stuff will bear that out. Sorry Gazzio; still working on the final touches; check back tonight about 7 or 8 your time

thanks Jon

Comment

Hi Guys

been quite busy lately and obviously trying to squeeze in family and friend activity through the holidays [priority number 1] while at the same time preparing a ladyboy website for the weeks ahead. Have seen some nice new faces cross this desk lately, and some old favorites who look better than ever {Chompoo, Natasha, Som, Vicky, May, etc......}. And I have been posting many of what I consider to be the next wave of ATS superstars, and I hope you guys have been enjoying girls like Noon and Pim and Beam and the others.

To welcome the new years, january 1st will be all new faces; 5 girls you have never seen before and all genuine hotties. as for the rest of the month, I will start sending up pics here of the girls I think {hope!} you guys will like the best. Pedro and Snick and the other lads have been working, ummmm, hard to bring you some new faces and some killer galleries and I will preview some of the cutest for you over the next week or so.

We hope you all had a great Christmas holiday and that you thoroughly enjoyed it with loves ones and friends as much as I did. Now, back to work!! For me at least.

see you all soon up here

regards, JaiDee
                    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Don't think I have said this but welcome back JD. Can't wait for another fun filled year of LB's. Hope to meet some of you next year when I come to Thailand.

Comment

The Preview page for mid-January!

For forum readers only here is the link to the new Preview Girls.

The rest of The Clubhouse has NOT been updated as of this posting. The internet in Thailand is miserably slow today at least from my computer! (Which means that the rest of The Clubhouse is the OLD links!)

(Don't forget to vote!)  

The Preview page for mid-January!

Comment

The Clubhouse IS updated! Everything in the world is as it should be!

Comment

How can you have two girls of the month? I've been waiting anxiously for the gallery of Nun the Jan 05 girl of the month, When will it post?

Comment

Maybe too much masturbation has made you go blind

Noon

Comment

Working...
                              X