Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (jockey @ April 16 2005,12:25)
    Is that the same Beam that is normally 40kg?  If so she has put on the weight, must be off the Yabba.  Anyone know?
    This set of pics was taken earlier than the ones that show her looking too skinny.

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ April 16 2005,14:35)
      Oh my.....Oh is hot..lot of femboys in that group though
      Gee.............

Do ya think that might be why they are refered to as "Ladyboys"?

Well..........Duh

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

They do look ready though dont they??
        When she walks, she’s like a samba
        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Actually no Smutt...you guys keep going back and forth with this but they need to be just as much lady as boy and if the only thing lady about them is makeup and hair...then there is so little lady about them that they are not what I would classify as ladyboys but femboys.   I know I'm splitting hairs here but I know I am not the only one who has this same definition.    Whether a post-op is a ladyboy or not is debatable but whether a flat chested man with long hair and makeup is a ladyboy or not is not debatable in my book..they are not ladyboys.

By the way Smutt...you're a hypocrite.   You go out of your way to criticize me for making a non-passable ladyboy list but you are very direct when you think a ladyboy is ugly or has a gaping asshole or whatever.    If you feel that the lb's are sensitive and should be dealt with that way then you should do the same...whether they are femboys or post-ops.

brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ April 17 2005,01:51)
            Actually no Smutt...you guys keep going back and forth with this but they need to be just as much lady as boy and if the only thing lady about them is makeup and hair...then there is so little lady about them that they are not what I would classify as ladyboys but femboys.   I know I'm splitting hairs here but I know I am not the only one who has this same definition.    Whether a post-op is a ladyboy or not is debatable but whether a flat chested man with long hair and makeup is a ladyboy or not is not debatable in my book..they are not ladyboys.

By the way Smutt...you're a hypocrite.   You go out of your way to criticize me for making a non-passable ladyboy list but you are very direct when you think a ladyboy is ugly or has a gaping asshole or whatever.    If you feel that the lb's are sensitive and should be dealt with that way then you should do the same...whether they are femboys or post-ops.
            Please enlighten me and provide quotes containing my so called"hypocrisy" oh great one and I will refute each and every one...........

This coming from the King of hypocrites who probably still thinks he is completely normal sexually because he prefers only "cut" ladyboys.........GMAMFB!!!!!!!!

Regardless of what you manage to come up with it pales in comparison to your inane criticisms.

As I stated before Post-Op prefers "cut" ladyboys as evidenced by his pseudonym but he at least combines a little humor and class in his posts..........whereas yours fail miserably.......

Get over yourself brockie.....you ain't all that!!!!!!  

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Jeeze;

Like a 9 year-old with his first "close-and-play"
              computer. Now take your ball and go home!

randyman
              (you have to be an old fucker to remember what a
              close-and-play is )
              ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ April 17 2005,11:31)
                As I stated before Post-Op prefers "cut" ladyboys as evidenced by his pseudonym but he at least combines a little humor and class in his posts.....
                Correction: I include a LOT of humor and class in my POSTs.  

Doesn't everybody think post-ops are not only gorgeous, but funny too?  

Just kidding.  However, if you send more post-ops my way, I'll be a smiling man.
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ April 17 2005,21:44)
                  Doesn't everybody think post-ops are not only gorgeous, but funny too?  
                  Yeah, the key word here is..."not"
                  RM.
                  ain't life grand

Comment

Check out the Preview Girls for mid May here!

The girls for mid May are up so go ahead and click on the link and don't forget to vote!

Bem & Nun

Amy & May

June

Koko with Chai

Lichey

...and many many more! Come on, fellas... you know the drill by now!

Check out the Preview Girls for mid May here!

Comment

For me Bobo and Lee are the best of the bunch. Damn that Bobo is one hot lady! For those of you who think Talesha is big try Bobo

Comment

ozzie : you have tasted so many girls , nice !

Comment

..my vote goes to LICHEY, definitely one of the better looking LB's in this group!

Comment

Bem&Nun....that'd be my preferred sandwich!!!
                            Attached Files
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I agree with Mai-Kee. Which ever one is the darker skinned one is as beautiful to me any ladyboy I've seen. This looks like Mickey's work so I presume these two lovelies are on Phuket?

Comment

Bem & Nun Look like fem boys to me Ozzie? what do you think ? Hot or Not?

rex

Comment

Working...
                                X