• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup... 'stralia!

Comment

Randy - got the hots for Dar I see !!!
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Thanks god we don't have to wait for June until June....

MK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Mar. 02 2005,06:58)
          Randy - got the hots for Dar I see !!!
          Hi Snick;

I was in Cascades with Vicky laying some ground rules, (like they ever work ) and I came up with a workable method of manipulating the ladyboy mind. Which can be tricky, because the trick is ofcourse, I want them to be happy with me, and at the same time I wanna be a ho.
          Anyway, most Lbs want you to be exclusive with them. For obvious reasons. So to get around it, I told Vicky I didn't want to be with her after she had been "used" that day, or was out when I was there. She understood and then we started talking about who I liked. Well I started with Bow, but that blew up in my face, so I pointed out the lovely lass you see in my avatar. So Vicky calls her over and introduces her to me, (Vicky feels in charge, and saves face) and I overwhelm her with my hillbilly charm. (otherwise known as my wallet). Well the whole time she has glasses on and a beautiful set of new titties, and I have no idea who she is. So we end up after closing at my room, where we're in the bed goofing around and laughing, and getting lipstick smeared all over me. Well we get up and start taking off our clothes and she drops her panties at about the same time takes off her glasses. Once I looked at her face it hit me...It's Tar. Well the look on my face shocked her, and she jumps back and covers up and says (very embarrased) "you not know I ladyboy?" God, I busted out laughing so hard I thought I was going to die. All I could do was point at her and say "I know you!!" which probably confused her even more. So we lay back down, and I tell her about seeing her in ATS, and about lusting for her from afar, which seems to put her at ease because up to that point she's lookin at me like she's not sure if I'm nuts or not.
          This is a real sweet girl. We made a short time date because she had later obligations, but we were having such a good time she would look at the clock, and she's a half hour past the agreed upon time, and says "a little longer ok," so we keep going and then it's over an hour, she looks at the clock, and says "a little longer ok with you?" and I'm just a happy guy, and finally, after she's really late, she looks at the clock, so I reach over and drop the clock on the floor, and she gives me a nice kiss and says "thankyou." We woke up around noon. She got a nice tip, she's very sweet. We went out, had breakfast, and talked for awhile. It was like a perfect evening. Tar is funny, and very versatile. Top, bottom, front and back. Next visit, it will be Tar again,....with Vicky too.
          Oh the memories......Randyman

Oh, and one more thing... If anybody ever hurts this girl, insults her, or mistreats her in any way, I'll kick Bow in the ass and tell Lipflipper it was you.
          ain't life grand

Comment

Did you cuff her randyman?

dave...

Attached Files
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Attached Files
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Dam you Andyman that was me she was going to meet

Comment

Originally posted by (wisetraveller @ Mar. 02 2005,21:17)
                  Originally posted by (Randyman @ Mar. 02 2005,05:56)
                  Mr. Bear;

Know the whereabouts of Banana? I didn't see her in Phuket?
                               (and I sure was lookin)
                                         randyman
                  My spies tell me she is in Melbourne.
                  Yes she is in Melbourne not far from where I live. I have been out with her a few times while she has been here and she is a lot of fun to be around. The guy she is staying with certainly very lucky

Comment

Banana, Banana, Banana.....all the other girls this month are a distant second.
                    brock landers

Comment

Glad you and Tar had a good time, she is a good friend. I'm trying to convince her to do another photo shoot with the new boobs.
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Preview Girls for mid APRIL! (VOTE!)

Preview Girls for mid APRIL! (VOTE!)

The Clubhouse will be finished in a couple more hours, but here is the link to the rest of Aprils Preview Girls...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Rather unfair to the other ladies to throw the reigning "Queen" of ATS out there Stogie and expect them, as beautiful as most of them are, to compete...........

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Is that the same Beam that is normally 40kg? If so she has put on the weight, must be off the Yabba. Anyone know?

Comment

Beam with all that make up plastered on??

Excuse me while I
                              Mister Arse

Comment

Oh my.....Oh is hot..lot of femboys in that group though
                                brock landers

Comment

Working...
                                X