Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (rextcy26 @ May 18 2005,04:31)
    Bem & Nun Look like fem boys to me Ozzie? what do you think ? Hot or Not?

rex
    Yes, yes, and yes.

I also voted for the dynamic duo, but it doesn't matter, since Bobo is a lock.  Right now, Bem and Nun are actually ahead of Bobo 5-4 but the early returns are from the blue states.  Once the more conservative red states' returns come in, the more passable Bobo will pull away from the pack.    

If you're not American, forget about the red/blue shit.  The point is that regular posters/early voters are not a representative sample of ATS members.   The regulars are skewed towards the fem boy type.

Comment

Originally posted by
      Bem & Nun Look like fem boys to me Ozzie? what do you think ? Hot or Not?
      Or Not

Comment

bem and Nun are now leading Bobo 10-6 but it really should be 9-6 since I voted twice so I could see the results.

Comment

i cannot beleiev how feminine Nun looks in the pics , i had her last April 2005 ande she was really sweet at the bar , Alexander bar soi Katoy but when i picked her up from the street later on she was a real BITCH! jst the way i like em heheh..:0

Comment

Bem and Nun tied with Bobo. B&N up 27-25 but I voted three times so it's really even.

Comment

This is the latest...
              Attached Files

Comment

For me it´s this month no "A" but
                B - O® -  B - O(r nobody else)
                and today got nice greetings from her.
                Attached Files
                Djai jen jen si !

Comment

B&N now up 34-33 over Bobo, but i voted four times which really makes it 33-31 Bobo.  All the other girls are bringing up the rear.  

Selection   Votes
                  Amy & May  4% 5
                  Bem & Num  29% 34
                  Bobo  28% 33
                  June  3% 3
                  Kok & Chai  7% 8
                  Lee  7% 8
                  Lichey  11% 13
                  New  3% 3
                  Pookie  9% 10

117 votes total
                  Poll results are subject to error. Pollhost.com does not pre-screen the

Comment

I've voted 5 times for Bem and Nun and I'm sure others have voted more than once. There really is no way to tell how warped the actual count is.

Comment

Click HERE to see the mini-galleries of each of the PREVIEW GIRLS!

WOW! Just take a look at just a little of what we have lined up for the next few weeks. July is gonna be CASANOVA month. All the girls will be armed and trained to kill, so get ready!

And if you're reading this and wondering if you should sign up and join... wonder no longer!!!

Comment

I would be impressed, and I might even renew my membership, if there were more post-ops, or at least new post-ops.

Comment

After July im thinking of renewing mine for 6 months I was just in Bangkok begining of may and didn't see half them girls especially Natalie.

Matty

Comment

Well I haven't Voted Yet,,, BECAUSE this is a NO--BRAINER... I bet NATALIE wins by a LANDSLIDE.
                            So i am going to go vote NOW to see if I am Right. I am VOTING FOR Natalie.
                            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Well,,,, I was Right. Natalie.
                              I am Surprised though that ;; TINA and BELLE are not in SECOND and THIRD PLACE and
                              then ;;; KEL in Fourth.
                              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Belle....

What a sweetie
                                randyman
                                ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                                X