Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I would have to say that July is going to be best month in terms of updates I have ever seen on the site. For me there is not a dog in the bunch all very nice in their own way. If I had to choose 5 though they would be in order.

1. Natalie
    2. Pang
    3. Marissa
    4. Belle
    5. Kel

Comment

But what about Vicky in those PINk BOOTs and Rita on the pool table.
      2 ball in the corner pocket!

rex

Comment

Belle!!!

Comment

I like the look of the new girls.  But shit, Rita on that pool table just blew me away!  Let's play pool.  I already know what stick I want to use

Will there be video of Rita's photo set?
          Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Originally posted by (fancylighters @ June 21 2005,10:40)
            I like the look of the new girls.  But shit, Rita on that pool table just blew me away!  Let's play pool.  I already know what stick I want to use

Will there be video of Rita's photo set?
            "As she lay on her back........stroking that huge tool and said "here sit on this".........."I love to have men cum all over my tits while riding me"...........

I knew right then I'd died and gone to heaven!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Congratulation guys! Great selection and a tough choice!

1. Kel
              Of course - foxy little thing.... (that was Jai-Dee's personal seolection, right? )
              2. Rita
              Surprised?? She the exception that proves the rule. What I love about her is that she is really the animal that you expect! (Great pics by the way!)
              3. Natalie
              A new superstar is coming up!
              4. Belle
              This girl chose the right name! Stunner!
              5. Tina
              Beauty! Bet she's from Chiang Mai.

MK
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

The SEPTEMBER 1st Preview Girls are HERE!

The Preview Girls for September are flashing there hot little bods so check out the link and VOTE for your favourite Asian Ladyboy!

The SEPTEMBER 1st Preview Girls are HERE!

If you take these girls home I reckon that you could get done for illegal logging with some of them!

Bee is my favourite I think. Just my type. Young, small and very slutty!

Comment

Aiaiaiaiiiiiii!!!!!! If you bend over to pick up the soap with that Ai girl!!!
                  Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I am in with Noon

{ sorry Tai }

Comment

What better a month to celebrate my b-day...looking good so far!

Comment

Other than the masculine Ai and Oh, and the chubby Nicole, one of the best groups assembled in a while.  Noon just defies logic, fucking unreal smoking hot lb.   She is at a whole nutha level.

brock landers

Comment

Noon and Ann are definitely top shelf for me

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 02 2005,14:55)
                            I am in    with Noon

{ sorry Tai }
                            I agree Noon just gets hotter and hotter I had forgotten just how gorgeous she is.

Comment

Click HERE for the Preview Girls for November!

Regulars will know that every couple of weeks we feature a small gallery of girls who will be featured on the site in the near future.

Click on the link for the latest edition and VOTE for your favourite girl.

(The Clubhouse will be posted in about 8 hours!)

The above pics are just half of the models we are featuring so to get the complete picture then click the link and see for yourself how great this site is (and if you haven't already... JOIN!)  

Comment

exellent, excellent stuff....... Candy is my dream girl

Comment

Working...
                                X