Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by (rob69in @ Dec. 21 2005,18:25)
    Well, I have failed already, I cannot get the pictures to load, they don't seem overly big at 608KB can anyone tell me if that file is too big.
    Ozzie is correct, 300K is the limit and that€™s a large enough file. The photo below is only 160K and it's got great resolution for its size. Using a photo shop type program you can resize your photos in Kb file size for better compression without compromising the quality.

Comment

• Darling Darling Ming

ahhhhhhh the memories!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Ming was with me for couple of nights in BKK just before I left, she is one of the nicest, sexyist, nice body, nice cock LB's & if you like being drilled...!!

Ming  
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• I'll second that, but not the drilling bit..
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• Its only a matter of time 69Billy!!
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• Boy, I have to join you 69Billy on the not being drilled part, that would hurt
              However, Mint and I could work on other things!
              Plus 69billy I want to tell you I have really enjoyed your postings
              incher

Comment

• Originally posted by (incher @ Dec. 22 2005,23:51)
                Boy, I have to join you 69Billy on the not being drilled part, that would hurt However, Mint and I could work on other things!

Plus 69billy I want to tell you I have really enjoyed your postings...
                I agree on both counts!

Comment

• The first Preview Girls of 2006!

Happy New Year folks and it comes a day early for forum readers!

The first Preview Girls of 2006!

There's many more too, so click the link and vote for your favorite gal!

(The Clubhouse will be updated as usual tomorrow!)

Comment

• Hard choice, as usual...
                    had to vote for Eye, that pose in the french maid outfit (at least, I assume that's wha it is) tipped the scale.

Comment

• Shes a KEEPER
                      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

• My Vote goes to Eye , but im totally biased she was a pleasure to work with . I think Tee Tee is totally hot tho especially when she wears thoose tiny micro skirts that almost cover her ass .

Comment

• Shot of the year Lefty!

Comment

• Damn choosing 1 is so hard With Tee tee in a school uniform and Eye as a maid and Oh in leopard print. 1 thing is for sure.... I'm gonna go blind

Comment

• Eye-Eye mates. Shiver me timbers. Another outstanding collection of lovlies for certain.      

Comment

• Originally posted by (sengoku @ Jan. 01 2006,01:24)
                                Damn choosing 1 is so hard  With Tee tee in a school uniform and Eye as a maid and Oh in leopard print. 1 thing is for sure.... I'm gonna go blind
                                So let's see

the problem seems to be chosing between the schoolgirl who should be spanked for wearing the wrong colour panties
                                the maid who's careless enough to lose them
                                and Oh who's got her pussy under control but has allowed her salami to escape.  

What a choice

bugger it I'll go for Tangmo! - at least she know's where to hide the salami  

RR.
                                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                                Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X