Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree, the 15th was a great update...total hotties. Previous update wasnt so great IMHO but I can see that their are more incredible LB's on the horizon....great job.
    brock landers

Comment

• Hi Stogie,

Gunslinger is correct for you guys especially you Stogie ROCK..
      The LB girls here are gorgeous and of sheer quality.

AMAZING!

P. S. I'm hoping in the near future that you guys re-feature
      the model Bow October 2004 from Chiang Mai(Simon Carbaret). She has a big fan base here, and I'm one of them.

Asiaboy

Comment

• natasha is a stunner!

Comment

• Ket has some beautiful shots this week!

Comment

• its Natalie for me still the best is she back in los or still in Norway?          

Comment

• Damn... this month it really WAS hard to pick the Girl of the Month. Before The Clubhouse goes up in about 4 hours here's your chance to vote now and see if you agreed with me!

Click HERE for eleven NEW models and shoots coming your way soon on AsianTS.com!

Click HERE for eleven NEW models and shoots coming your way soon on AsianTS.com!

Merry Christmas, y'awl!

Comment

• Yummy!!! Thanx got Beau ist still more a "beau" than a "belle", displaying quite an impressive feature!

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

• Ming does it for me yum yum..any contact details any one. cheers

Comment

• Maybe the best selection of preview girls ever. Kinda hard to pick just one. Great work guys.

Comment

• Wow! Ming, What a cutie, and she looks real NASTY. My type.
                      My return trip ticket is itching a hole in my pocket.

Comment

• Ming!

Comment

• I did not want to vote like everyone else, but after examining the pics, I have to say: MING
                          Face, body, breast, dick, she's the all round winner IMHO.

Comment

• who made beau where that pink bracelet? i think everyone would love to see the swastika tatoo ...

Comment

• Not wishing to make anyone jealous but I am sat next to Ming reading this thread, she is quite happy to give her telephone number +6662728184 & she will be working in C & D's in January 2006. Right now she is taking a little holiday over Xmas & New Year with her friends, but she will be back!

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• Originally posted by (olekunde @ Dec. 17 2005,00:25)
                                i think everyone would love to see the swastika tatoo ...
                                I don't see any swastika tattoo on any of these girls.

I think it is possible that I barfined Ming when she was working at C&D in the summer. Not sure because her hair was blonde then, so I can't tell if it was the same girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X