Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if beau is the same girl as this one http://www.asian-ts.com/cgi-bin....;t=3218
    she has a swastika tatoo under the pink sweat-band. the meaning isnt the same in the east as in the west though.

Comment

• Stogie, they just keep getting better and better!

Comment

• I agree!!!!!!!!!!!! All of them are hot and a great selection! And, like the others Ming does it for me too!

As for the reference to the Swasika, that is actually a symbol for Budhism, if you really look at it, it is different.

Comment

• [quote]As for the reference to the Swasika, that is actually a symbol for Budhism, if you really look at it, it is different.[quote]
          isnt it the symbol for the sun?

Comment

• This in an incredible preview, I'd be happy to go with any of them.

Comment

• Wow, some nice work but I had to go with Beau
              She is more on the natural side
              incher

Comment

• Originally posted by (rob69in @ Dec. 17 2005,03:00)
                Not wishing to make anyone jealous but I am sat next to Ming reading this thread...
                Cunt!

Comment

• Originally posted by (rob69in @ Dec. 16 2005,21:00)
                  Not wishing to make anyone jealous but I am sat next to Ming
                  You Lucky B.....d

Hey R69 where are the photos??
                  So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• 69Billy

I've got the pictures, just got to find time to write the report & post the pictures.

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• No time??
                      What are you doing??? Don't tell me, you are all ready thinking of your next trip, dreaming and ing      
                      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• 69Billy

I am already sorted for may flight booked & paid for!!!

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• I agree with Billy - show us the pictures!!!
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• Give me chance!!, Give me chance!!    

I am back at work, nose to the grind stone & all that.

Robin

Comment

• Well, I have failed already, I cannot get the pictures to load, they don't seem overly big at 608KB can anyone tell me if that file is too big.
                              Robin

Comment

• Yep too big Robin max size is 307200 bytes so 300Kb.

Comment

Working...
                                X