Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Dec. 31 2005,09:22)
    Shot of the year Lefty!    

Thanks PD. Gosh, you recognize my weiner.    
    My first bukkake shot, and it was her idea, not mine. There were about ten such pics in the original set, hopefully JD used most of them.

Comment

• Congrats to the people behind the lens of the Eye shoot. Wow! What a difference 3 years makes! A world class shoot.

I just KNEW Bit Beefy would chime in with something about Leftys cum shot!

We don't have too much of that on the site and it's great to see it every now and then...

Great going fellas... 2006 is gonna be something to see!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by (Lefty @ Jan. 01 2006,08:47)
        My first bukkake shot, and it was her idea, not mine.
        You're like Hitchcock; he often made a cameo appearence in the movies he directed!

Comment

• Originally posted by (Lefty @ Jan. 01 2006,07:47)
          Normally I'd ask why PD would recognize your 'weiner'

On this occasion I am sure I don't want to know.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

• it's really simple. Each photographer has a distinctive style. Unlike the other ATS photographers, Lefty always finds a way to get his weiner into a photo or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Jan. 02 2006,03:50)
              it's really simple.  Each photographer has a distinctive style.   Unlike the other ATS photographers, Lefty always finds a way to get his weiner into a photo or two.    
              The rest of me may stay unexposed, but at least my weiner will live in infamy forever on the internet.  

Thanks for the comparison, albeit slight, to the great Alfred H.

Comment

• Lefty, I was somewhat sad that Rosie did not garner a few more (fessing up she did not get mine) votes?

If we ever have a working LB contest she would be one of the top receivers
                Nice work, incher

Comment

• what a nice girl

Comment

• 2006 looks to be a great year

Comment

• Well done, Lefty! That's a nice one!!!
                      MK
                      PS: .... and by the way, why do we have Shanghai heading the picture site? Hopefully not a hint that the year of the dog is coming up....
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

• BonBon & Tangmo ? either or. Their the two best in my opinion.
                        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• I suspect that Eye will garner even more votes once I post pics of her and her two new friends!
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• .... by the way great choice of girls!!! Tee-Tee a new Areeya? Sak - looks like Stogie did the shooting - wonder why - she looks very much like Gif! and Rosie is sexy as hell!!!

MK
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

• When I look at this picture i come to think of my last visit in Phuket. I got an eye red, I don`t know why, but the doctor told me it was because scratching in the eye. When a girl asked me why I have this read eye, i told her that Ming come`d in my eye. And she said: Ooooooh....
                              Attached Files
                              Do not marry a Thai girl.
                              Use for 3 days only!

Comment

• Originally posted by
                                I got an eye red, I don`t know why, but the doctor told me it was because scratching in the eye. When a girl asked me why I have this read eye, i told her that Ming come`d in my eye. And she said: Ooooooh....
                                Er, the caption competition was last week!

Comment

Working...
                                X