X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (stogie bear @ May 28 2006,19:21)
    (LeoDV @ May 28 2006,13:59) Dont need to join...
    So you are NOT a member and you still post whining about the content? What a loser!  
    Im confused, why are these people here, id say loser was a good shout With that yawn is he suggesting that the girls bore him or that there not nice... What the hell has reality got to do with this? Im lost lol Am i thick? lmao
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

• Was actually just trying to stir stogie up hehe ,, mission accomplished ,, I have nothing against the girls ,, some of them are very good friends of mine ,, nothing against the foto's they are reasonable ,, im sure the video's will be even better .

The future looks good i would say .

Comment

• wow, behind u .but i havn`t looked for the video that to show the view of ladyboy and to feel look a kid:0)
        who can give me a little favor

Comment

• i`m living in beijing of chinese .u would get in touch with me if u can
          [email protected]

Comment

• (Road Runner @ May 28 2006,03:07) I almost fell sorry for Post-op.

I did say almost

RR.
            Hey, how do you like the text that often reads:

"Check her out now. This is the last photo set you'll ever see of her limp, flaccid, smelly dick. She's already had SRS and is one hot mutha. And only post-op lover gets to keep her to himself. She's abandoned all of you, and is now in his world."

Just wait and see, grasshopper.

Remember Nadeer and her sister? The whole freakin' family is on my team now.

I'll see your Concord Grape Juice and raise you a Cabernet, mon frere. Maybe you prefer to compare Uncle Ben's rice (or what's that San Francisco treat?), while I'll take a Daiginjo sake. Remember, fine quality LBs take time, work, maturation, and more. If you like to eat grapes right off the vines, sure, go ahead, but then you have no wine.

Hahahahahahaha Remember: I'm waiting. Chances are the best ones will be on my team before long.

POL
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

• Cream has the early lead...
              Attached Files

Comment

• (stogie bear @ May 29 2006,20:50) Cream has the early lead...
                People have dirt in there eye if the cannot see pekkys hot    :tantrum Did i mention how big these pieces of dirt were

Comment

• (LeoDV @ May 29 2006,18:02) Was actually just trying to stir stogie up hehe ,, mission accomplished ,, I have nothing against the girls ,, some of them are very good friends of mine ,, nothing against the foto's they are reasonable ,, im sure the video's will be even better .

The future looks good i would say
                  Accept my apologies sir     , thought we were gona have to kill you       I second your comment regarding the future. Girls are getting hotter, or am i drinking more lol... You have earned yourself two of my drink credits. Unfortunatley these credits only buy strait Double Hennesys. Stogie loves it so dont let him try and nick it off yer.    

Comment

• Gentlemen

After many hours of hard!!! deliberation and consideration and intense contemplation

My top 3  has resulted in a tie for first.

1- cream-pekky
                    2- ice
                    3- kat

If film had bigger tits she would have replaced kat In saying that if any of the lbs in the update approached me it would be extremly hard!!! to turn any of them down.

That my view but as most have said in previous posts what a great update.    

Comment

• (david123au @ May 29 2006,23:55) Gentlemen

After many hours of hard!!! deliberation and consideration and intense contemplation

My top 3  has resulted in a tie for first.

1- cream-pekky
                      2- ice
                      3- kat

If film had bigger tits she would have replaced kat In saying that if any of the lbs in the update approached me it would be extremly hard!!! to turn any of them down.

That my view but as most have said in previous posts what a great update.    

Good Eyes David, Good Eyes!!!

Comment

• (Road Runner @ May 28 2006,05:07) I almost fell sorry for Post-op.

I did say almost    

RR.
                        I can't wait for the day when we read here:
                        "Pekky and Cream are now dickless."

That will be great!

Comment

• (sangabriel @ May 30 2006,01:45)
                          (Road Runner @ May 28 2006,05:07) I almost fell sorry for Post-op.

I did say almost    

RR.

That will be great!
                          Why in Gods Name will that be great??

Comment

• Film is the best one there I reckon

Pekky or Film will make the largest pile of cash, and Cream will consume the largest pile of hash.
                            When she walks, she’s like a samba
                            That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

• (sangabriel @ May 29 2006,19:45)
                              (Road Runner @ May 28 2006,05:07) I almost fell sorry for Post-op.

I did say almost    

RR.

That will be great!
                              What the!!!! hmm must be some going on here

dickless almost had heart attack untill read that post properly

Comment

• (stogie bear @ May 29 2006,00:39)
                                and can I take Film home with me--just to see what develops?
                                 Do you do weddings?  
                                "I do!"
                                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X