X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (gunslinger @ May 29 2006,20:49) Film is the best one there I reckon

Pekky or Film will make the largest pile of cash, and Cream will consume the largest pile of hash.
    Ain't that the truth. And I'm not telling how I know for a fact, that both those statements are correct!
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• Just a point of order in your spelling of the girls names in June 2006 preview.

Girl on the end of the first row (ice) should be Icey I think. Looks like the same girl I took from Obsessions last January, 2006. So as not to be confused with Ice another popular model on this months photos.

Comment

• I cannot see how this can be avoided.

There are 2 girls with similar names already on the site:

Icey from Cascade and Ice (I think from C&D)
        Attached Files

Comment

• Ice
          Attached Files

Comment

• jus call them nam keng 1 and 2
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

• Nearly 200 votes and it's starting to get interesting now!
              Attached Files

Comment

• (stogie bear @ May 31 2006,16:26) Nearly 200 votes and it's starting to get interesting now!

Very interesting indeed

Comment

• Thanks for posting the up-date in the Forums. This allows us who cannot get in the front door a view we have been missing Damn good move, Stogie

incher (my choice was Kat!)

Comment

• You're all blind Pekky, Ohhhhhhh my Pekky
                    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

• (Bit Beefy @ May 31 2006,15:31) You're all blind    Pekky, Ohhhhhhh my Pekky  

Definately Pekky

( alanda for write in candidate )

...Yes sir Mr. Beef, my eyes are perfect

randyman
                      ain't life grand

Comment

• Thumbs down for Pekky...c'mon, put your stunner shades on! Pekky ranks at best 4th on the list, far behind Film, Cream, and Ice for sure.
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• Hey DP,

I must have the same Stunner Shades as you!

There is only 1...........Ice as she is called here!

I think we can see better and pick the stunners because our eyes have been trained well on Bangkok beauties and not polluted with Pattaya pretenders....

Comment

• I think i will make a FILM about a TANned KAT eating some ICE CREAM somtime in MAY..

Great work Stogie

Comment

• Saw Film last night... Nothing to write home about. Skinny and about as interesting as watching Billy Crystal do the Oscars.

Also met with Candy who I am gonna fuck hard this weekend (if I can slip 'The Shadow!')  

Comment

• Who is "The Shadow" Gif?

I'd vote for Pekky. She's got potential.
                                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                                X