Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (dummy_plug @ Jun. 01 2006,16:15)  Thumbs down for Pekky...c'mon, put your stunner shades on! Pekky ranks at best 4th on the list, far behind Film, Cream, and Ice for sure.
    As i said ure all blind lol
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

• Bangkok beauties and not polluted with Pattaya pretenders....
      Good Effort gents Good Effort lol

Comment

• She didnt get the nickname " the shadow " without earning it Stogie ,, good luck with that .

Here is some more incentive for ya . CANDY EVIL

Long lost relative of Dr Evil .
        Attached Files

Comment

• Yummy!!! My Cream needs more Ice topping!!!

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

• (LeoDV @ Jun. 01 2006,16:38) Here is some more incentive for ya . CANDY .
            Oh my God... she's fucking great!

Comment

• (LeoDV @ Jun. 01 2006,15:38) Long lost relative of Dr Evil .
              Sorry to be stupid but who is that girl in the pic 3 posts above this one?

Comment

• (d996633 @ Jun. 01 2006,23:08) Sorry to be stupid but who is that girl in the pic 3 posts above this one?
                Yeah, baby. Does this make you horny?

That girl is Candy! Check out the promotion videos for a clip of her... sweeeeeeet!

Comment

• Hope you have her new number Stogie - she changed it a couple of days ago !!!!!     And this is what she looks like without make-up - still as cute as a button.

Cheers
                  Mardhi
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Shes Prettier that most women with make up on lol

Comment

• The background in Candy Evil's stunning photograph above looks very familiar as the background for many of the gallerys on the site.

Does this mean it is already on the site or soon will be?

Pray tell.

Comment

• Good to see all girls in double figures already ,, looks like 4 girls still in the running to get the gold medal ,, i think natti would look good in gold  

Comment

• (LeoDV @ Jun. 03 2006,06:45) Good to see all girls in double figures already ,, looks like 4 girls still in the running to get the gold medal ,, i think natti would look good in gold  
                          With a ribbon wrapped around that length of hers

Comment

• Ice & Cream for me, yum yum
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Jun. 03 2006,09:23) Ice & Cream for me, yum yum    
                              Ben and Jerrys or Haagen Daaz?

Comment

• Definitely Baskin Robbins!!!
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X