Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can vote every day and you can vote for more than one girl...
    Thankyou Sir
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

• Click HERE for the July 1st Preview Girls!

Click HERE for the July 1st Preview Girls!

Click HERE for the July 1st Preview Girls!

Middle of the summer and it's SCORCHING HOT here at the Bangkok office of AsianTS.com!  

Comment

• Normally I would vote for Cream or Ming.

But I now want to see fresh talent.

Iya is the one for me (could do with some breats though)

Any contact details Mr Bear, Sir?

PS why the new Avatar?
        Attached Files

Comment

• (trebor2809 @ Jul. 01 2006,18:04) PS why the new Avatar?
          I'm under orders. The new owner doesn't want my image on the site. Hey - it's a small price to pay!

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jul. 01 2006,23:14)
            (trebor2809 @ Jul. 01 2006,18:04) PS why the new Avatar?
            I'm under orders. The new owner doesn't want my image on the site. Hey - it's a small price to pay!
            didnt even know that was you mate, u looked soooo young in that pic

Comment

• (trebor2809 @ Jul. 01 2006,23:04) Normally I would vote for Cream or Ming.

But I now want to see fresh talent.

Iya is the one for me (could do with some breats though)

Any contact details Mr Bear, Sir?

PS why the new Avatar?
              im with you on new blood but i went for King, she looks like the kina girl that would throw me out my own room if i didnt shag her rite    As foe giving her breast NO NO NO NO NO    did i say that. a while back i woulda been with you but this site and the femboy thread does strange things to you lol. What she needs is a loaded weapon    

Comment

• Just wondering if I can be King's ...........Queen      

She is sweet!!!!!!

Attached Files
                It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• (smuttleydfs @ Jul. 02 2006,02:30) Just wondering if I can be King's ...........Queen      

She is sweet!!!!!!

Not if ive got anything to do with it pal

Comment

• This month's fourm, oh my god, Iya, King and Pooie, all three lovely, perfect little femboys.

Please sir, may I have some more....

I'm in love with all three. King got my vote, but it was a wonderfully difficult decision. Thanks.

Comment

• As we have come to expect a great choice,
                        what a sweety king looks,

Ahh Heaven

Comment

• Hello!
                          Excuse me, could anyone here please tell me, if Mickey still works at Temptations Bar in Nana Plaza?
                          Could anyone please send me her mobile phone number? I have been with her once before, but can't find the number anymore.
                          Thank you very much.
                          Best regards.

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jul. 01 2006,17:14)
                            I'm not sure what game of cards it is you are playing but with a hand like that methinks you have a very good chance of winning!

Comment

• (mcqueen @ Jul. 02 2006,03:09) Hello!
                              Excuse me, could anyone here please tell me, if Mickey still works at Temptations Bar in Nana Plaza?
                              Could anyone please send me her mobile phone number? I have been with her once before, but can't find the number anymore.
                              Thank you very much.
                              Best regards.
                              You're a little off topic my old fruit.

I don't have a telephone nymber but her e-mail address used to be:

[email protected]

She was in Temptations when I was last there in May.

Comment

• (trebor2809 @ Jul. 02 2006,03:18)
                                (stogie bear @ Jul. 01 2006,17:14)
                                I'm not sure what game of cards it is you are playing but with a hand like that methinks you have a very good chance of winning!
                                ..no, sorry STOGIE lost, the other guy had 4 aces & a gun!    

Comment

Working...
                                X