Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..too bad MOD got cut, I will miss seeing her nice cock!

..MOD enjoying herself b4 she got 'snipped'!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Hello Trebor!
      Thank you very much for your help! Very welcome!
      Why off topic? This thread is about the July preview and Mickey is in it, init?
      Anyway, I will try to send her an email sometime, otherwise I will just pop into the bar, next time I am there, though I normally can't be bothered to go into Temptations, due to the low standard of LBs and the high prices for drinks.

Comment

• (anicon @ Jul. 02 2006,11:19) ..too bad MOD got cut, I will miss seeing her nice cock!  

..MOD enjoying herself b4 she got 'snipped'!  
        I 2nd that      
        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

• lya is just too cute

RM
          Attached Files
          ain't life grand

Comment

• Mmm...can't go wrong with CREAM!
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• (dummy_plug @ Jul. 03 2006,06:10) Mmm...can't go wrong with CREAM!  
              Though u didnt like cream guv

Comment

• (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 03 2006,03:29)
                (dummy_plug @ Jul. 03 2006,06:10) Mmm...can't go wrong with CREAM!  
                Though u didnt like cream guv  
                Cream is no Film, I'll give you that. But I've always had a soft spot (and a rock hard-on) for a beauty like Cream. I wanted to see her on my first trip round but never got around to it. Was going to do it on the second trip but got sidetracked with Jane. However...I did spend two nights in Cream's bed...more on that in my trip report!
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• i await your report sir

Comment

• Look at King Go
                    Attached Files

Comment

• My vote for Cream or Lya!!

Actually lya is quite gorgeous!!!
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Jul. 03 2006,14:40) Actually lya is quite gorgeous!!!    

.....and I vote for her everyday.
                        (too bad she's not from the Philippines...Brocky would have a field day )
                        RM
                        ain't life grand

Comment

• (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 03 2006,16:41)    i await your report sir  
                          Ask and you shall receive - SHAZAM! I've actually been making some headway on my trip reports - drop and in and take a looksie if you guys haven't read up on it lately. At least 4 or 5 updates this weekend alone!

Comment

• Hello oh mighty powers that be. Is King a P I, or Thai girl? If Thai, how about a preview of her contact info. I will be eternally in your debt!

Comment

• You Can find King in Pattaya , Stringfellows Bar , Soi 13/1 or 13/2 something like that .

Comment

• Iya is the one for me (could do with some breats though)

Any contact details Mr Bear, Sir?
                                Oh my good buddha! What a babe

Where does she work?
                                Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                                X