X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top/bottom %ages

Very new to the game- interested in being a bottom tho.

What %age of LBs would you say- prefer to top/versatile/prefer to btm?

99% Bottom 1% Top.

If you are talking about ladyboys who fuck for cash then the percentage changes...

85% Bottom 15% top but will do pretty much what you want for cash.

Comment

Originally posted by (n1285615 @ Nov. 17 2005,12:24)
      Very new to the game- interested in being a bottom tho.

What %age of LBs would you say- prefer to top/versatile/prefer to btm?
      based only on my own very limited personal anecdotal experience with 25 ladyboys in LOS:
      16% top, 60% bottom, 24% versatile.

being a true gentleman, once I choose them for their beauty and personality, I pretty much let them determine the menu, so the percentages on these proclivities are as "random" as I can make them - based on their initiating desires, not mine. in the presence of such sexual, sensual beautiful beings, i am just along for the ride!

Comment

Originally posted by (thaibound @ Nov. 18 2005,07:10)
        the presence of such sexual, sensual beautiful beings, i am just along for the ride!
        Great attitude!

Comment

I don't agree at all with these numbers. There were a few threads of negative comments about guys who like bottoms, which I think were not appropriate, and I think has tainted what is reality.

I go back to my friend Nick, owner of C&D in Phuket. He asked the girls how many guys do bottom? The answer was about 70%. If 70% of guys do bottom, then, duh, 70% of girls do top.

In my own experience, EVERY girl will do top, if she is physically capable of it, however, a large % are not physically capable. Can't get it up or can't keep it up. I have yet met a girl who was capable who said no (out of about 350-400 girls or so). Granted I don't ask every girl, as it is just a sexual orientation that seems right or not at the time.

There are a lot of closet case bottomers out there, but don't be shy. 70% of us are with you, and if 70% are with you, there's a lot of girls that do it too (and maybe lie about it).

Comment

I think it depends on the guy aswell, nearly all I have chatted to in a bar have said they would top me,without me even asking, and to be honest, my ass remains intact to this day, nice to know its there if you want it though.
            When she walks, she’s like a samba
            That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Nov. 18 2005,22:19)
              there's a lot of girls that do it too (and maybe lie about it)
              Indeed. There are a few notoriously "bottom only" girls who will actually initiate a top session, usually if the mood is right...i.e they're horny

No offence taken if you refuse....

Comment

I think that's a good point.

I think we don't want certain types of sex with certain types of people. Some girls I won't go down on. Some I don't even want to fuck them on the rare occasion. So perhaps many say, "I never do that" meaning "I won't do it with you".

What I can assure you, is I have never had a girl say no to being Top if was physically capable. So this 10%, 20% stuff is not true, and if the 70% is correct, then the other (annoying) comment that girls "talk" about guys who do bottom is a bit nonsense too, since it only means they talk about the majority of us, which is true.

Comment

I do not believe 98% can bottom. With me anyway, about half at least say I am too thick and they are afraid it will hurt if I fuck them. I don't profess to be anything special for size, but I have had a Jamaican GG tell me without my asking that my cock was thick and I can only imagine what she'd seen there.  
                  So from my average experience with lbs, at least half the gurls are oral only as for what we do together. Neither of us fucks the other. Her b/c she is too small or can't stay hard enough due to hormones for it to be any good for me, and me b/c she thinks it will be painful.

Comment

ziggystardust said:

I don't agree at all with these numbers. There were a few threads of negative comments about guys who like bottoms, which I think were not appropriate, and I think has tainted what is reality.

I go back to my friend Nick, owner of C&D in Phuket. He asked the girls how many guys do bottom? The answer was about 70%. If 70% of guys do bottom, then, duh, 70% of girls do top.
                    [B]

Now I am not an expert on the number of lb who bottom vs the number who don't, I know research and statistics (job related). There is an assumption in the statement that if 70 % of the guys bottom then 70% do top, namely that there is an equal distribution of those that top matching those that bottom. Which is not necessarily true. A smaller percentage may be doing more of the top activity because they can while there may be a larger percentage who don't top because they cannot or don't want to. Or vice versa. Basically the above statement makes no sense and is based on faulty logic.

That being said, I am sure there are alot of lbs.... dare I say most who will fuck you for the right price or desire/arousal.

nuff said.
                    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                    FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Nov. 18 2005,08:19)

In my own experience, EVERY girl will do top, if she is physically capable of it, however, a large % are not physically capable. Can't get it up or can't keep it up. I have yet met a girl who was capable who said no (out of about 350-400 girls or so). Granted I don't ask every girl, as it is just a sexual orientation that seems right or not at the time.

There are a lot of closet case bottomers out there, but don't be shy. 70% of us are with you, and if 70% are with you, there's a lot of girls that do it too (and maybe lie about it).
                      i'm not asking anyone to "agree... with these numbers" although i could take offence if the inference were that i am lying about my own personal experience, but i don't think that's what ziggy meant so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that and let it slide.

as for his interpretation of nick's 70% report, i must agree with relpax that ziggy's off the mark there. think about it. if all the girls report that 70% of their customers are bottoms, then 100% of the girls perform as tops. they just do so about 70% of the time. since only girls who do top can report a percentage of customers who do bottom, their seems to be the potential for great statistical deviance (no pun intended). did 70% of the girls report that 70% of their customers bottom? then we're talking closer to 49% of clients bottom. but that's only if all the girls are equally busy. more deviance. and when the girls say 70% do they refer to their total number of customers or their total number of dates? And if they're talking "dates" then are these figures distorted by repeat customers who might learn to enjoy bottoming as opposed to newbies from the GG mongering world who would mostly start off as pure tops? Statistics is a bitch.
                      and when ziggy says:
                      "I have never had a girl say no to being Top if was physically capable." that begs the question, what percentage of girls are "physically capable"?
                      Since the range of lovely ladyboys in thailand goes from the barely feminine, never-touched-a-hormone hard-dicked femboy to the most feminine limp as a rag and i don't wanna even touch it 'cause i'm cutting it off tomorrow pre-op ( I assume we've excluded post-ops from this "percentage" game? or do they come under the 'not physically capable' column?) -- the percentage of your own experiences will depend upon who you ask, in which case, if you're looking for a top, then 100% of the girls you take will be tops.
                      But the original question was:

"What %age of LBs would you say- prefer to top/versatile/prefer to btm?"

Not how many CAN top, but how many PREFER to top. So, since I didn't ask my dates in advance about their personal proclivities, I'm going to stick with my own experiential, non-scientific and publicly dismissed percentages as to what the typical beautiful feminine working thai ladyboy PREFERS and additionally present three non-contradictory (if equally non-scientific) conclusions:

1. A very high percentage of ladyboys (excluding only those who've just cum for their last clients or have taken hormones heavily and/or recently) are capable of topping if the client requests it and pays accordingly -- but this does not mean they "prefer" to top;
                      2. More than half the ladyboys are both capable of topping and sometimes even want to do so for their own enjoyment (i.e., PREFER it on occasion based upon their mood, their partner, their horniness and how long it's been since they fucked a nice ass); AND
                      3. Left to their own devices, more than half (est. 60%) of the working ladyboys you're likely to meet in Thailand would usually prefer to bottom.

Note: My experimental sampling group is far too small to come to any statistically valid conclusions, so I gotta get back over there and do some more research!!! Anybody know where I can get a grant?

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Nov. 18 2005,22:19)
                        I have yet met a girl who was capable who said no (out of about 350-400 girls or so).
                        Wow. 400, I am sure you had many a rematch out of the 400. You must be approaching Wilt Chamberlin's statistics.

I bow to your incredible stamina and appetite.

Comment

Well, believe it or not I'm a mathematician. I have a Master's degree in Pure Mathematics.

I didn't think we'd get deeper into proper mathematics here, however, you are right my statement was wrong, and I knew it when I wrote it, however, the main point I was making is that a number like 10% is way off. I beg forgiveness to you statisticians!

Ok, sample space of 5 last week. Randomly selected. I did not know their preferences or capabilities. Phuket. All 5 were capable, and seemed very, very willing to top. I would say 3 seemed to enjoy it immensely. 5 of 5 in random selection. No control group unfortunately (and what would that be in this case?).

Sample space of about let's say 100, Nana. Capable, about 60%. Within that 60% never a rejection, but perhpas about 10% saying, "I don't really want but if you want ok". So maybe 50% or so willing (enjoying?) without question.

Pinocchio. Sample space 5. Capable 5. Willing 5. Enjoying it immensely about 3.

Pattaya. Sample space maybe 10. Capable 10. Willing 10. Enjoying it immensely maybe 7 or so.

[Separately -- Yes, 400, but dropping rapidly, rapidly, to almost 1 (except for the odd dalliance). My "Kui", my lovely May]

Comment

Working...
                          X