X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download all you can now

Many of you guys here liked our model  Aon from Chiang Rai; hey, I don't blame you, we had a one and a half year relationship which was very cool and she is an extremely good model whom we have featured 8 or 9 times here on the website.

Well, the call came from Australia the other day, where she is now settled and has no desire to go  back to Thailand; turns out she is getting married!  Good for her, she always wanted that fairy-tale white gown wedding and Lord knows it was never coming from me LOL.  So good luck to her and her new husband and we wish them well.

Check the model locator for Aon's many galleries that we took on vacations and in various BKK settings; if you like this model please download all her galleries now; at her request they will be removed by the time the weekend is over.

Thanks!!

To remove Aon's galleries is a genuinely classy gesture on your part. I salute you.

You truly are Jai dee.

Comment

Yep. Good move. Aon was nice girl.

Comment

I always liked her beautiful smile

Comment

Chok Dee Aon...I was just thinking, in America it is very very hard to bring a Thai girl over and there in no way to bring a Ladyboy over pre-op or post-op. But in Europe or Oz its not a prob at all.I live in the forth largest city in America and its 55% Mexican, most of them are illegal, what a crock of shit.. Five more years till I can retire...anyone know a place that I can move to where the cost of living is cheap it does not get cold the people are nice , a low crime rate and and and and you can get a very nice young lady or ladyboy every night for about 25$....

Comment

Originally posted by (Mr Bartman @ Nov. 12 2005,07:25)
            Chok Dee Aon...I was just thinking, in America it is very very hard to bring a Thai girl over and there in no way to bring a Ladyboy over pre-op or post-op. But in Europe or Oz its not a prob at all.I live in the forth largest city in America and its 55% Mexican, most of them are illegal, what a crock of shit.. Five more years till I can retire...anyone know a place that I can move to where the cost of living is cheap it does not get cold the people are nice , a low crime rate and and and and you can get a very nice young lady or ladyboy every night for about 25$....
            It is not exactly easy to bring a Thai ladyboy to Australia at all let me tell you. It is however not impossible but takes a lot of time and patience and not just a bit of luck.

Comment

Shi En Li from KC3 went to Melbourne and is still there i think. She didnt have any problems getting the VISA or whatever it is you need. I think a lot of bullshit is spoken about getting in here and getting in there.

My opinion is that some of the guys who try to navigate the systems in place do not have the time,money or brains to figure it out. The USA may be the only exception where its really tough( because it is).

Shame, she was easy the best looker to grace KC3 for years.

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Nov. 12 2005,08:39)
                Shi En Li from KC3 went to Melbourne and is still there i think. She didnt have any problems getting the VISA or whatever it is you need. I think a lot of bullshit is spoken about getting in here and getting in there.

My opinion is that some of the guys who try to navigate the systems in place do not have the time,money or brains to figure it out. The USA may be the only exception where its really tough( because it is).

Shame, she was easy the best looker to grace KC3 for years.
                Well whatever you seem to think it is not easy to get a visa to come to Australia for a Thai ladyboy or GG who works in the bar scene. I know of a few and am aware of what had to be done to see it through and as I said before takes a lot of time and patience and even if you follow the process and put in the time you can still be unlucky and not get one.

Australia has some of the toughest immigration laws in the world.

Just because one or two have managed it does not make it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by
                  Australia has some of the toughest immigration laws in the world.

Just because one or two have managed it does not make it easy
                  Yea your right there ozzie but with a smile like hers how could they say no

Welcome to aus Aon

Comment

Aon was one of the most photographed girls on ATS appearing 10 times over a 4 year period. One thing for sure is Aon's brilliant and radiant smile that gave true definition to the term "Land of Smiles" Even if I never personally met Aon she was one of the special girls on the site that left an ever lasting impression in my mind. She may be leaving the site but she will never leave my mind... or my hard drive! :-)

Aon's Story....

We first met Aon in January of 2002, when she was introduced to us from her friend Anny and she came over to take some pics for the first time with us. Just 21 years old, what we all saw in this original gallery of her was a shy country girl with a beautiful face and the perfect body for all you guys who like slim girls with small hormone boobs. She looks so cute and shy and quiet here, and very feminine; our first impression of Aon is that of a beautiful young ladyboy just starting to come into her own.

The next time we see Aon is about 10 months later, when these pics were taken in November of 2002. No nude gallery was taken at this time, but she had developed a friendship with our photographer Jon at about this time and used to come visit quite a bit with her friends, and these personal photos show how she looked at that time, usually coming over after her university studies were finished for the day. Again, still charming and beautiful, shy and sexy all at once and with a radiance and grace that is so obvious just from these 6 photos.

Fast forward to 2 months later. Now, in January of 2003, is where we really start to see Aon blossom into a full-fledged gorgeous ladyboy. One year after we first meet her she looks so different and yet more sexy than ever; these indoor and outdoor pics really show off her beauty. As you can see, the nude photos show that Aon is still flat-chested at the time, but not for long.........

Wow, look at what we have here! In March of 2003, just 2 months after her last gallery was taken, we see her now and she has some nice new additions to her figure! And what a surprise; one day she was flat-chested and it seems like just overnight and she had become a woman with a beautiful new set of tits, thanks to a generous sponsor from the west. These photos were taken just about 2 weeks after the new boobs were put in and they look great on her; perfect size for her small body.

2 months later, in May of 2003, Aon is approaching 23 years old and for a gift she gets a trip back to her hometown village of Chun, a small town in the northern part of Thailand between Chiang Rai and Laos. This series, well chronicled in the "Aon goes to the North" gallery from June, 2003, shows how she appeared to her family and friends in her village;this is the first time they have seen her look so completely like a lady and they can't believe the changes. What we see here is a beautiful ladyboy with a sexy figure and looking so different from when we had first met her a year and a half earlier.

Now it's November, 2003, and no words can describe the new Aon that we all saw featured in the "Aon goes to Ko Samui" series; this gallery of beach and mountain photos show a ladyboy who has come into her element and has flourished so much since we first met her. Beautiful and sophisticated, sexy as hell, and her new boobs now 6 months old and settled in perfectly.

Merry Christmas! One month later we have Aon inside in this great Santa series, taken just before Christmas in 2003. The red outfit is outstanding on her and there is no question that at this period in her life she is looking the best she has ever looked. She can still get hard and cum at this point and it's obvious that she still has her dick, but there are still big changes coming.......

Besides the fact that Aon has never looked better than in this gallery taken just before her post-operative surgery on March 30th, 2004, this gallery is special for another reason; it's the last time we will ever see a gallery with Aon and her dick. On March 30, Aon's "new birthday" as she calls it, her life changed forever and this will be the last series of pics we will ever see like this. Stunningly beautiful here, with glowing skin and a beautiful, radiant smile.

Early June, 2004; Aon turns 24 on the 3rd of June and this is the way she looks at that time, and as you can see she is now a new lady. In this amazing series of photographs, released today in 2 seperate galleries, we see the once-shy country girl from Chun, who has now developed into a true lady, and a more sexy person you would be hard-pressed to find. Glamorous and hotter than hell now, her new appearance is amazing; from her outdoor pics to her up close and personal indoor pics, you see a sexy lady, someone who is proud and happy with the new changes in her life. It has been an unbelievable 2 and a half years watching this girl grow into a beautiful young lady, and we have shared it with you guys all along. Good luck always to Aon, and thanks for being such a great model and always a good friend of the website.

Aug, 2005. Well, it has been over a year since we last showed one of our favorite girls from this website, the lovely Aon from Chiang Rai in northern Thailand. We had a great long series of her last summer called "Aon's Transition" which was very well-recieved and we come back today with a great large gallery of her, 1 year and 4 months since her post-operative surgery. Aon is a true lady now and looks every bit the part don't you think? This beauty is currently living in Australia and we are waiting to hear back from her as to whether she wants to meet with potential new friends "down under".

Bye Aon,

Thank you for being the best!

Comment

Hey, is that Aon the postie??!?!?!?!?!?!

She's off the market, and soon to be off the web?!
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

This is black Friday. What horrible news. And who is the lucky man who's marrying her?!?!? Did he meet her via ATS? Or in BKK? Or where? Just how does such a supermodel get scooped up? Is there an icon for intense jealousy? I wish them all the best. Can we at least see some wedding pics eventually? Perhaps on an mainstream site like Yahoo photos or Flickr?

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

That would be cool. ATS' first wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Nov. 12 2005,10:08)
                            That would be cool. ATS' first wedding.
                            I'm Mormon and Muslim, so I get 16 wives, right? Or at least 8? Send me posties!

Posties...all the fun of a girl, without the PMS.

Comment

I noticed that the Aon sets are still up there.  Did she change her mind??

Comment

Working...
                              X