X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poom   Goes Under The Knife

Poom from the August 1 updates will be having her major SRS surgery tomorrow.

Jon

NO - NO - NO !!!!
    TELL ME IT AIN'T SO.....

Comment

Fuck.....that's so sad (for me - for us)! I thought last time about it when I looked at the pictures of the amazingly beautiful Linly.
      http://www.asian-ts.com/members/03/s...s/DSC00409.jpg

I haven't seen such a beauty for ages (for me she is one of the top 3 on this site) and (sorry Jon, here I have to admit that I didn't read the text carefully enough upfront) you can imagine my shock when I came to the pics where she's standing in front of the Jeep. First I thought: Jesus, some of these girls hide their little boy really good......and then.....the bloody truth: the gorgeous girl left her little boy on the surgeons table!
      If I knew for sure that they all do it because they feel really better after the op and they will never regret it, I'd feel much better.

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

as usual I have to be very careful what I say up here lest I offend any of our friends who have made this life-changing decision. you all know how I feel about it and that is why I was so short on the post about Poom; we chatted yesterday and she is very happy to become a lady and all we can do is wish her the best. for girls like her and linly and all the other posts, it is their decision and that is what they have chosen and we must support them [or at least I must; they will always be my friends regardless of their plumbing].

by the way; Poom picked the 1-year anniversary of Jannie and Pun, who also got their SRS on september 9, but in 2002.

good luck to Poom

Jon

Comment

Jon

Do you have any idea what the cost of the surgery is

Do the girls in Thailand have to go through any psychological counseling either before or after the surgery ....

We all realize that for most of them this is a dream come true, but do you have any thoughts as to what percentage of girls are really happy that they had the surgery - any studies done about suicide or depression after the cut...

Have you spoken to any girls how the surgery has effected their income after they go back to work ...

Comment

"Do the girls in Thailand have to go through any psychological counseling either before or after the surgery ...."
            hahaha...are you kidding man?....This is Thailand! (T.I.T.)

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Its a case of they have the money they get the op!! Thats it! i guess if you had the money and were 17 years old you could find a doc to do it! Sad but true. they shouldnt have it done until they were at least 25 IMHO but I aint in their shoes! All I can say is good luck and hopefully you will get what you want-Hell you had better as its such a final decision! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

A rough guide to prce would be 50,000 tit job 100,000 willie job.

I don't care what they think of me... If they have the snip I don't wanna know 'em. I don't care how sweet and nice they are, they are no longer of interest to me. Plenty of real girls out there, who can get juiced up without the oil, if I need that sort of thing.

As far as i am concerned they are no longer ladyboys. just pretend girls. YUKK!

Comment

Of all the girls in the gallery Poom was the one that I fancied the most. Apart from everything else that smile got me. Jon wish her all the best from Wayne - tell her I'll be in touch.

Comment

Well, SH__ !!! Who's next

PIM ?? PONLIEN ???

Me ????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X