X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mandarin bar (nep)

For various reasons a few of us guys (and a couple of laduboys, too!) went to a GG bar in NEP. We just happened to pick on the Mandarin.

We all did the "who would you do" routine and guess what... the girl we ALL went for was a post op ladyboy. In fact she's been on the friggin' site! Not only that it turns out that one of the guys I was in there with had actually been with her, and he started saying "Hmmm, now it all makes sense why she wouldn't let me near the fishbox" etc!

When I can get back to my computer I'll post a pic!

Sorry girls... you just cannot compete with ladyboys!

I guess u talk about her...
    She's more than cute and what for a perfect ass..  

Comment

Stogie
      Nat            September 05

I went in there with you around 6 months ago, remember , we was looking for the one that you had just shown on the clubhouse as Brocklanders posted that she worked there.
      You was pissed so you may not remember....

In fact the Mamasan showed us a ladyboy but she had changed her name but in fact it was the right girl as i went back later and found out that she had changed her name from Nat to ..... cant remember.....remind me....

I think she has her nose and tongue and other stuff pierced now.

Very nice but shes cold as ice....

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Dec. 08 2005,17:56)
        Stogie
        Nat September 05

Very nice but shes cold as ice....
        I chatted her up one night- asked if she was a ladyboy, she said no. I guess now I know why!

She was ALL about money. Always looking over my shoulder to see what else was around. Can't really blame her, though- guess she saw how disappointed I was.

Helluva dancer.
        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Working...
        X