Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bizarre showers

Anyhone ever have this happen?

I've had several LBs, including one 2 nights ago, who go take a shower, I hear the water running, they come out, even wet a little, and...they didn't shower the groin area.

Duh, isn't that kind of the whole point?

It's happened to me about 5 times or so, and after this last one, I plan to tell her, get back in there and scrub down!

"If you want something done right, make sure you do it yourself."

Thats why I go into the shower with them and clean the snake (also gives me a chance to see if there is something I don't like)
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

There's nothing better than getting soapy together and crossing swords in the shower.

Comment

Nah!

I think that group showers and playing swords with each others dicks should be left to professional Rugby players. they have perfected the art....and they also sing along at the same time....

Comment

Comment

Can't figure out why a ladyboy would take a shower before sex and not wash their dick and ass. Though I gotta admit I take a half assed mandatory shower before using my swiming pool.

Snick's idea of examiming the goods for sores makes sense. Lights out is a huge red flag.

Comment

I try this, but am not always successful, just because of the situation.

Recommended safety precautions:

1. All valuables hidden.
              2. Take a shower with her and soap her down and take a look at same time.
              3. Only use your own condoms, not her cheap ones. Some in HK were publicly noted to have a
              20% failure rate in the newspaper. Use your own gel, some girls spit on their hands to lubricate
              themselves or you, and for me, that is so disgusting, I pretty much end it there when it happens.
              4. Go to bed with all lights on, blazing, and take another look.
              5. Dim lights if all ok and enjoy safe sex. If there were any doubts in your mind (some sores on her?),
              just fuck her and don't touch or do oral.

Now this sounds crazy, but u can do all that in a very subtle way that she doesn't even know
              what's going on. Everyone talks about AIDS but I do know a few guys who caught herpes, so
              you ideally should take a good look. The guys I know who have herpes say it is "bloody awful",
              and lifetime.

Comment

Hey Zig, did the guys think they caught herpes from ladyboys or girls?

Comment

I'm not 100% sure. The guys are LB lovers, but I'm not sure if that instance was LB or GG.

Comment

Working...
                  X