X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video updates

Thanks Jon for this interview. Chompoo is soooo cute!!! I love it when they try to speak English with their few words, that's absolutely gorgeous!

MK
    PS....and thanks for the lesbian action with Maye and Tong. That time I've too say that Tongs little belly even turned me on. Maye is a cutie too and Tong sexy as hell...yummy....I was running out of Kleenex!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

no problem with the Chompoo interview, i just wish we had more like that. and as far as the lesbo stuff, we DO have a lot more of that and some more killer hardcore also coming very soon.

I just want you guys to know that even I have to admit the videos have been getting a little stale lately and all too much the same. we wanted to be different from other sites and have them doing something different like dancing to music like in their beer bar, but by now that schtick is getting old. I think we can still keep some like that in the future, but I want to get into more erotic stuff, and also more close-ups and dirty stuff of the girls jacking off and also the interview clips which everyone seems to want. these are lacking and we only have a few, but when we post them everyone loves them so we will do that more in the future.

like everything else with this website and indeed with life, this is all a learning process. we learn as we go and we try and improve and not be stagnant, and over time things get better and better as the last 6 months or so have proven. that will also be the case with the video page. within the next few months you guys will be seeing shit that will blow your minds [and hopefully your loads] and that is our goal here, to make you all happy. the same old routine gets old and I promise over time we will change that for you.

thanks Mai-Kee; that little clip was actually just a private moment between 2 very, umm, 'close' friends, but i thought it would be good up here. happy you liked it.

Chompoo is in my dreams every night; if she was a college girl she would be my choice for a lifetime mate.

Jon

Comment

Working...
    X