X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent point.

Risk of death in the US in particular, and growing elsewhere, is obesity. I'd rather live with a thin beauty who doesn't smoke and drink (like most LBs) until 50 and have her die, than a fat pig until 70.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Dec. 12 2005,07:38)
      Excellent point.

Risk of death in the US in particular, and growing elsewhere, is obesity. I'd rather live with a thin beauty who doesn't smoke and drink (like most LBs) until 50 and have her die, than a fat pig until 70.
      It makes me wonder how many of the folks on this board are unlikely to outlive the hot young LBs they're shagging. Assuming the girl keeps clean drug & STD-wise, she's got a great chance of outliving the folks on the board. (A lot of us westerners do have smoking, obesity, and other significant risks.)
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

yes most LBs live a relatively healthy life..they try to avoid alcohol because popular notions tell them that it reduces the effects of the hormones they are taking and well not too many of us like to smoke...
        www.winklergirl.com
        My Facebook
        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

I thing a good looking GG or LB smoking is kinda sexy / ya ya ya i know i am strange

Comment

Maybe interesting to read what a western tgirl writes about her hormone experiences:
            http://www.alisondale.com/pages/bio.htm

Nice and funny girl, by the way - and a real London club icon!

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I just know that my LB-wife start take "Diane35" with 16. But she eat an one month pack in 5 days. She get some strong side effects (dizziness). Now with 30 she still take "Diane35" but just one pill two pills a day and she make also 3-4 times a year a hormon break for one or two weeks.

I try to send her to a spezialis here in Swiss but she doesnt want go. She says now her body acceppt "Diane 35" have just small side efects but the influence is weaker.

Khuntibi

Comment

Maybe the patch would be better. I don't know a lot about it, but what I read is good. Less dosage, same effect, doesn't go through your liver, so less chance of long-term side effects.

Comment

Working...
                X