X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a  girl for a month or more

I have a girl in bangkok that i really like a lot; we have been together at least a dozen times and every time she rocks my world and almost stops my heart. not only is she amazing in bed, she is also VERY sweet and we have the type of relationship that is beyond just sex; even after we screw she hangs around and we chat about everything under the sun until the wee hours of the morning. You learn a lot about a person when you hang out with them that much, and I have learned that this particular girl is a rare gem. [hint; if you look at one of the video releases 2 days ago, you can hear me and her talking together for 3 minutes]

so one time she and I were talking about trying to see each other more. I knew it wasn't possible, because frankly i can't afford to keep a bar girl for a steady girlfiend, but i figured we would chat for the hell of it. we agreed that nightly was just too much, at 600 baht for the bar plus whatever she usually makes [this girl is very popular]. I did some quick math in my head and figured at the very least this girl was making about 60,000 baht per month, maybe more. I told her that as much as i would love her to be staying with me exclusively, i could never afford the 60K or whatever she was making to maintain her as my girlfriend and to make her quit working at that bar. her wheels started turning; she was also thinking that this would be a cool idea if she could latch on to one dude and stay out of the bar forever, and she was thinking about what I said. so she thinks for a second and does some quick math and says "for you I will give a discount; 50,000B per month and I will stop working".

needless to say this ain't happening, ever, no matter how much cake i ever have. as i have said 100 times up here, it's not my place to support any other adult, and I can have sex whenever i want it [not in the US hahaha], and frankly i like variety, so why would I pay that amount to one girl? i would rather pay 2000 baht here and there, take a few nights off, screw my steady girl, screw a bar girl, take a few nights off, screw a street walker, etc, etc.... being tied down with one girl is not a good idea in my book, no matter how cute she is, especially when i am staying in the greatest city in the world.

Guys like Stogie Bear with Kui and other guys who have found a college student or some other non-bar-worker type who actually LIKE them are extremely lucky; these girls seek nothing more from their mates than companionship and that's what they get. even myself and Aon have a good relationship; we actually LIKE each other, and even though i give her money to help her live I am in no way supporting her and I never send her money from here. we spend time together because we like each other's company, not for the money factor; she knows that i won't pay her for nothing and I don't pay her nightly, more like a few thousand whenever i get the urge to help her out with her rent and food and shit like that. but she still hangs around because we have a good bond and I treat her well, despite the lack of large money coming her way ; she knows much better than to expect 50,000 or even half that from me.

But with bar girls it's different. If you take them away from a large source of income, they wil expect to have that made up to them. Girls that are making 50,000 or more per month will not all of a sudden take a large hit in income just to be with one of us, you can count on it.

Stogie, you are very lucky indeed and there are a lot of guys who would like to be in your place, believe me. you would find out even better if [hopefully it won't happen] you and Kui ever seperated; you would realize that she is a 1-in-1-million catch and there are just not a lot of others like her out there. for most of these kids, I can quote from the movie Jerry Mcguire; Show Me The Money!!

Jon

Working...
X