X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chompoo - "not working"

Notice that Chompoo's latest Bio says that she is "not working".

Does this mean that she is not available for a date? - or is she having a rest - but is still available?

I will be in LOS after Christmas and was going to contact her.

The pretty 'Porcelain Princess' was working in Nana at Obsessions last Tuesday when I was there. Although she's getting pretty bloated these days. Definitely NOT the svelte young thing she was a year ago. Good luck with her if you can afford it!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 16 2005,15:44)
      Good luck with her if you can afford it!
      I almost fell off my barstool after being told by a fellow member what he had paid the lovely Chompoo !

Nice work if you can get it....

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Originally posted by (koykaeng @ Dec. 16 2005,12:06)
        I almost fell off my barstool after being told by a fellow member what he had paid the lovely Chompoo !

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        coma on guys let us know?
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

She is definitely working in Obsessions. Loves the silicon. Nonetheless sexy as hell. Speaks decent english. I actually bar fined her and Kai at the same time. Now that was stupid as hell. :P
          This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
          Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
          Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
          And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
          FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Bar fine for Kai was money well spent.

Comment

SB,
              I would gladly bf Kai again without a second thought. She is sexy as hell and funny. Man she had me cracking up the whole time. hhhmm in fact, I am going right now to look up airline tickets to go back to BKK :P. Just kidding....
              This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
              Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
              Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
              And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
              FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Originally posted by (koykaeng @ Dec. 16 2005,18:06)

Cheers
                Koykaeng
                What is the big secret? What was the cost? Is it against forum rules to post the going price?

Comment

Bloated ladyboys But in the preview pics of Chompoo you posted a last week, she seemed ok?

Although, now I'm curious of the going rate too!
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I had no intention of posting any numbers on the forum, but owing to the overwhelming level of interest in Chompoo, I won't keep you in suspenders any longer, I mean suspense any longer;

ST = 2500 goodbaht*
                    LT = 5000 goodbaht*

*As in the the 1977 Movie " Looking for Mr Goodbaht"  

Cheers
                    Koykaeng

P.S If anyone asks me what ST & LT stands for I'm going to................................................ ...reply politely and not get upset.
                    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Wow - that's a lot. Probably more than double what some girls can charge. Do you think Noon can charge prices like these? I don't know either, but I think Noon is by far and away the most popular girl on the site, but I haven't heard anyone quoting prices like this!
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

At those prices I'll give her a miss - Although I'm sure there are some that will pay - Plenty of other fishies in the water.

Comment

Can't really comment on her personally as I have only actually spoken to her once in Obsessions. Seemed nice enough no hard sell.

I would not waste my time for a second conversation at those prices. Hey good luck to her if guys are willing to pay 50-100% more for her than nearly any other girl in BKK.

Comment

Originally posted by (koykaeng @ Dec. 17 2005,14:25)
                            ST = 2500 goodbaht*
                            LT = 5000 goodbaht*
                            500% higher than Pattaya going rates. If one wants to be generous in Pattaya, he pays 1500 longtime. And some expats get longtime for 500.

Comment

Originally posted by (koykaeng @ Dec. 17 2005,13:25)
                              ST = 2500 goodbaht*
                              LT = 5000 goodbaht*
                              That's a bargain for Chompoo. Well, a few months ago it was. She's a bit ordinary these days. Still well worth the quoted prices though. She's still got a year or so left in her.

Comment

Working...
                              X