Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just amazing, 2500 for short time, i guess if guys are willing to pay it then you can't complain i just have a hard time putting out that kind of money for short time, what am i saying i have a hard time paying that for long time, i will say that chompoo is an exceptional person not only doe's she have looks but when talking to her you can just melt ( at least that was the way it was a few years ago when i met her).
    hope she doesn't go the way that some of the super stars go and get a fat head on those great shoulders of hers, if you have to make an exception to the rule chompoo gets the exception, by the way when the term "bloated is used, are we suggestion that she's putting on some weight ?

Comment

Originally posted by (joepergo2003 @ Dec. 19 2005,06:12)
      by the way when the term "bloated is used, are we suggestion that she's putting on some weight ?
      Yes, we are. But the word 'bloated' is probably a bit harsh.

There must be something wrong with me, because I have met her several times and not been that impressed. The photos are MUCH nicer.

If you really want her to pay attention to you wear a t-shirt made out of mirrors!

(People who have met her will know what I mean!)

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 19 2005,07:45)
        by the way when the term "bloated is used, are we suggestion that she's putting on some weight ?
        Yes, we are. But the word 'bloated' is probably a bit harsh.

There must be something wrong with me, because I have met her several times and not been that impressed. The photos are MUCH nicer.

If you really want her to pay attention to you wear a t-shirt made out of mirrors!

(People who have met her will know what I mean!)  
        The Britney Spears of LB.

Overrated, fat and on the decline.

Comment

well we do hava way of creating our own monsters. whats the going rate for middle aged lb's with ear hair and sagging balls.
          theres always a new face hopping off the bus.
          what do they say every one gets 15 of fame
          cheers

Comment

i think noodles has it right we do make monsters out of some of the LB's but since first coming to los i can't remember an LB as humble as our star chompoo (remember i haven't talked to her in a year ) when i first met her she was sitting on this small chair in front of obsessions as i walked by i told myself noway this is a LB just too cute to be a boy then i thought this one is too cute to be a girl also, we talked for a while i couldn't help noticing those sad eyes of hers had she asked me for a couple of thousand baht that night i probably would have paid it i kind of lost some interest in her when she said she was saving her money for the chop i tried my best to get her to understand the down side to this decision then i realized this was none of my business i also figured this will make the post-op guys happy
            last year i took a friend from work to thailand and introduced him to the world of lb's and he fell in love with only one girl and that's our star of today chompoo, like i had said i think if there is an exception to the rule chompoo has to be the one, by the way if anyone has a recent picture especially you stogie could you put it on the site for the life of me i can't picture her getting chubby, this will break my friends heart, thanks

Comment

I don't have a recent picture of Chompoo. But I saw her in action last week doing her "dancing with mirrors" routine! I like slender toned ladyboys so she has no appeal for me anymore. She's stil very pretty, though.

As for falling in love with her... this is a joke, surely. Has anyone really fallen in love with a ladyboy who works in a bar? Hmmm... could be time for a new poll.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 20 2005,14:59)
                As for falling in love with her... this is a joke, surely. Has anyone really fallen in love with a ladyboy who works in a bar?
                Hell yes, I have. Shit man, if you dress a Banana up like a Ladyboy I'll fall in Love with it in a BAR, but then again, I turn my barstool upside down before I sit on it. Talk about your Foursomes.
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

This photo was taken late November 05
                  Attached Files
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I think she has the most beautiful face I've ever seen on a LB.
                    Attached Files
                    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

holy shit i never thought i would see the day i'm in shock, she's still a beauty but she looks different than the thin little heart breaker i met a couple of years ago, don't get me wrong i'm not putting any knock on this beauty but in my years i have seen many lb's loose weight but i can honestly say i can't remember any of the lb's pick up weight. my first love neung from mr.shrimp bar was amazing when i first met her and as time went by she lost some weight and looked even better but in chompoo's case she is starting to look completely different maybe it's just me, can't thank you for the pictures very much appreciated, wow

Comment

Amazing pics - I think the best pics of her I've seen so far. Face-wise, she's hott (yes, I used two t's) but I can definately see a little pudge there. Oh well, Chompoo is one fine ladyboy in my book.
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

just saw some video of her&fail to see the fuss!very skinny w/no calves at all.to each his own i guess!

Comment

just amazing, 2500 for short time,
                            Not so amazing im afraid. many of the nicer girls in KC3 will not even sneeze for 2K. Three i spoke two had just come back from working Romeos in $$$ingapore

The very beautifull post op, Sabai ,will charge you 2.5--3K for a short time and shes cold as ice ... but i must admit to paying the full fare on this occasion as she was a creature made in heaven most surely and one of the prettiest and passable post ops ive known.

I walked pass Obsessions last night and see Chompoo. Yes she has put on weight but i think its the kind of weight that can be shed easiliy with some will power. I doubt if most guys here need telling that the calories get harder to burn off as the years go by.

Comment

Working...
                            X