Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On some other sites a picture fits the screen when first downloaded but can then be expanded (in IE, not sure about other browsers).  That's an option I would appreciate here.

Best Regards, Joe

Comment

Interesting point...

Our images are house in an HTML page so they are not resizable in your browser.

I'm thinking of asking Jon if we can split the difference and get the pics to at least be a minimum of 650 or 666 pixel width. I reckon he might go for that!

Comment

How about video quality/sizes? Have you and JD discussed that? I for one would like to see higher resolution video files.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I think higher resolution video would be great , say 640 X 480 with about 600 kpbs video data rate , that would take an average 2 min clip up to about 10 - 12 mb in size .

My impressions from my  discussions with JD is i think he has mixed feelings on the matter , he would be in favor of such a change but he also is weary from a possible backlash from dial-up users and thoose that stream the video instead of download , keep in mind these are just my impressions i may be completely of the mark .

Maybe the options to download the whole video ,  but  also to be able to download the final 3 minutes of the video for thoose of us who are just looking for the $money$   .

Comment

Difficult to scroll if your dominant had is occupied.

Comment

PD - we know you meant hand and were not talking about a date
              incher

Comment

Working...
              X