X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboycrush?

It's my understanding its an unwritten rule that we generally don't discuss other sites on the forum, but I noticed that in the newest December update Stogie put in a plug for a new site called Ladyboycrush.com. Is this a sister-site?
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

That's the DWB's site. He's a good friend and a great guy.

Comment

The site is unrelated to AsianTS but as Bam rightly says, he's a chum and that's what friends are for.

Comment

Well, actually, Bam is a bit off -- LadyboyCrush is MY site... DWB does other sites... And let me take some time here to express my appreciation to Jai Dee for the support he has given me and LadyboyCrush. I hope you all enjoy the pictures of Sonya in that gallery... And for those who dont know -- her tits felt awesome! She has some of the nicest LB tits ive encountered.

Comment

O.K. here's my two cents worth. What makes your site better than the one I am a member of and why would I want to change? Looks to me like you use the same models, use the same poses and locations. You even have a similiar structured Forum section. The phrase that comes to mind to describe your site is "Johnny come-lately." Until you offer something that is unique and different from the number one Ladyboy site in the world I just do not see the point in your site.

Comment

I say Ban Him lol
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

GenEx has already covered this in a most excellent way on another thread.

No point in going over it again.

Comment

Working...
              X