X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing day

one of the first lb's i met told me she stopped working at kc3 because of "boxing"........being assaulted and bashed by another lb. another lb friend of mine said she is taking 1 month off from obsessions because of "boxing". another agro lb there.......and she says the new mamasan doesn't care.
    how common is boxing day at the lb bars??....and maybe away from the bars???? obviously some very un-ladylike behaviour out there.

Maybe we could get them to tone it down a bit and have ladyboy mud wrestling every Friday nights! Now that would be a sight to see!
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

There's allot of competition, jealousy, rivalry between ladyboys in the bars and on the street. And Thai's in general don't like to lose face. Most Ladyboys are on hormone therapy... "female hormones" and if you even had a girlfriend who would PMS on you then you know what being around someone with a hormone imbalance can be like... so add that to the equation and you could see some volatile situations involving Ladyboys... what ever you do don't get into a fight with a Ladyboy... some of them have incredible strength and they don't fight fair!

Comment

Working...
      X