X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to all of the forum readers and writers...

The celebration of Christ€™s birth is when all of us, regardless of our religious or cultural background and regardless of whether or not we even believe in God, can reflect on how fortunate we are to live in countries that value freedom of religion and freedom of speech.

I'm assuming that most of us here are Yanks, Pommies or Aussies with some Euros thrown in for good measure!

Christmas time is a time for people to get together, to be with family and friends and, a time to care and think about others.

Christmas also evokes feelings of community harmony (such as this great message board) and is an opportunity for all of us to think about how to influence community change by dispelling misconceptions about other cultures and religions and by reinforcing the basic principles of respect and understanding for all.

These are principles we can all work towards in the New Year.

Thank you and bless you, except fucking Muslims!

Just joshing, Mohamed. Merry Christmas to you too!

Stogie Bear

Bah Humbug

Im Working all over xmas and stuck in the UK

Wish I was in
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

DITTO grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r

Comment

Ha ha, I'll be in the Moslem stronglhold (Jeddah) over Xmas, for work!! Nothing Christmassy for me.
        Looking forward to my trip to LOS in January.
        Merry X-mas to y'all.

Comment

So who is this?? A LB?
          Just joshing,. Merry Christmas to you All
          Attached Files
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Dec. 19 2005,00:20)
            So who is this?? A LB?
            Billy you crack me up!      

You got a great sense of humor mate  

a Ho-Ho-Ho
            walking up Beach Rd.

Ladyboy Xmas Balls

Help my Cock is Stuck!

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Dec. 18 2005,18:20)
              So who is this?? A LB?
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

So how does Santa get his reindeer to FLy? Well he gives them some magic dust and then santa takes a little magic dust, and a little more magic dust for Santa Clause and a Little more magic dust for Santa Clause.....
                Attached Files
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

have a good xmas every body and remember if you want a lb at home in the uk now all you have to do is marry them in a same sex marraige as they could do that now and be you wife
                  that means a wife visa

Comment

Ah life sucks....

Will be in Pattaya over Xmas.

Comment

Merry Christmas. Unfortunately for me my present came early in the form of a fractured foot.

Comment

Do they do much for Christmas in LOS?

It's cute to imagine all the girls running around with little Santa hats on and elf stockings and such.

Comment

Merry Christmas
                          and to everybody who is in the Los over Christmas
                          I hate you !

Comment

Merry Christmas! To my friends in the Land of Smiles, I hope Santa brings you some ladyboy dick and to my friends elsewhere hope you find a plane ticket in your stocking!

Peace on Earth..........Goodwill to men, women, and of course ladyboys!

Comment

As a result of an overwhelming lack of requests, and with research
                              help from that renowned scientific journal SPY magazine (January, 1990)
                              --here is the annual scientific inquiry into Santa Claus.

1) No known species of reindeer can fly.  BUT there are 300,000 species
                              of living organisms yet to be classified, and while most of these are
                              insects and germs, this does not COMPLETELY rule out flying reindeer
                              which only Santa has ever seen.

2) There are 2 billion children (persons under 18) in the world.  BUT
                              since Santa doesn't (appear) to handle the Muslim, Hindu, Jewish and
                              Buddhist children, that reduces the workload to 15% of the total - 378
                              million according to the Population Reference Reference Bureau.  At an
                              average (census) rate of 3.5 children per household, that's 91.8 million
                              homes.  One presumes there's at least one good child in each.

3)  Santa has 31 hours of Christmas to work with, thanks to the different
                              time zones and the rotation of the earth, assuming he travels east to west
                              (which seems logical).  This works out to 822.6 visits per second.  This is
                              to say that for each Christian household with good children, Santa has
                              1/1000th of a second to park, hop out of the sleigh, jump down the chimney,
                              fill the stockings, distribute the remaining presents under the tree, eat
                              whatever snacks have been left, get back up the chimney, get back into the
                              sleigh and move on to the next house.  Assuming that each of these 91.8
                              millions stops are evenly distributed around the earth (which, of course,
                              we know to be false but for the purposes of our calculations we will
                              accept), we are now talking about .78 miles per household, a total trip of
                              75-1/2 million miles, not counting stops to do what most of us must do at
                              least once every 31 hours, plus feeding and etc.

This means that Santa's sleigh is moving at 650 miles per second, 3,000
                              times the speed of sound.  For purposes of comparison, the fastest man-made
                              vehicle on earth, the Ulysses space probe, moves at a poky 27.4 miles per
                              second - a conventional reindeer can run, tops, 15 miles per hour.

4) The payload on the sleigh adds another interesting element.  Assuming
                              that each child gets nothing more than a medium-sized lego set (2 pounds),
                              the sleigh is carrying 321,300 tons, not counting Santa, who is invariably
                              described as overweight.  On land, conventional reindeer can pull no more
                              than 300 pounds.  Even granting that "flying reindeer" (see point #1) could
                              pull TEN TIMES the normal amount, we cannot do the job with eight, or even
                              nine.  We need 214,200 reindeer.  This increases the payload - not even
                              counting the weight of the sleigh - to 353,430 tons.  Again, for
                              comparison - this is four times the weight of the Queen Elizabeth.

5) 353,000 tons traveling at 650 miles per second creates enormous air
                              resistance - this will heat the reindeer up in the same fashion as
                              spacecraft re-entering the earth's atmosphere.  The lead pair of reindeer
                              will absorb 14.3 QUINTILLION joules of energy.  Per second.  Each.  In
                              short, they will burst into flame almost instantaneously, exposing the
                              reindeer behind them, and create deafening sonic booms in their wake.  The
                              entire reindeer team will be vaporized within 4.26 thousandths of a second.
                              Santa, meanwhile, will be subjected to centrifugal forces 17,500.06 times
                              greater than gravity.  A 250-pound Santa (which seems ludicrously slim)
                              would be pinned to the back of his sleigh by 4,315,015 pounds of force.

In conclusion - If Santa ever DID deliver presents on Christmas Eve, he's
                              dead now. Merry X-mas.

Comment

Working...
                              X