Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which should we read aussieguy, ver1.0 or ver2.0 LOL ..

maybe the 3-4 last posters should read the previous msgs first(there are no continuance in the replies).

do they love(eh.. how many love their job) to work in a bar??? ok. IF they had the chance to choose - to get a steady job. take education, pay their way through college and university - or work in a bar, what would they choose??? this is my guess. but i think almost 100% of them would choose the bar life. even if they got their education for free, very few would choose that direction.

Comment

Ive heard a few stories about girls leaving the scene and going college after a farang paying for it but to be fair, ive heard more stories regarding girls going for a few weeks then missing the scene and there friends then lodging it completly...
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bit Beefy @ Dec. 27 2005,09:59)
        For one lastime lol. Nobody seeks out Freebies  If a freebie is offered it is declined or it is accepted. Each to there own... This whole shit about people flying all over the world in search of  free fuck is bollox, im sure there are people in this world who do do that but i doubt very much any such people frequent this site......
        OK so just to clarify. I was not saying that people travel half way around the world to seek out freebies. Rather I cannot understand after paying for airfare etc they feel they do not have to pay for staying with a bar girl, even if a freebie is offered. I mean come one guys as been said ad inifinitum this is their occupation they deserve to be paid end of story.

Also this is not directed at any individual but if the shoe fits

I personally do no care if you are Brad Pitt your receive a service you pay for it simple.

Comment

things are repeating itself, but ok ... i guess most of us would pay an uni girl that we met at nana disco, but would you pay her if you met her in the streets of bang-kapi, bang-na etc? when it comes to treat someone with respect, it isnt just necessarily to fuck them and throw some coins after them.

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Dec. 27 2005,10:25)
            things are repeating itself, but ok ... i guess most of us would pay an uni girl that we met at nana disco, but would you pay her if you met her in the streets of bang-kapi, bang-na etc? when it comes to treat someone with respect, it isnt just necessarily to fuck them and throw some coins after them.
            Things I guess get a little hazy if you pick up a girl in a disco so I suppose under those circumstances thing are not so clear cut.

However there is no doubting it is pay for play if you pick her up in Nana, Patpong etc or any other known bar areas. I think the key here is that she is a bar girl

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Dec. 26 2005,16:59)
              maybe the 3-4 last posters should read the previous msgs first(there are no continuance in the replies).
              Yes..and I really hate having to re-read them. It seems to me like this 'mother of the pointless threads' aims at defining that who's smart enough manages to get freebies, and who isn't don't.
              Now, we have all been in our 20's, we have all been (more or less) handsome guys. Ha! Not a difficult task being the 'handzum guy' in S.E. Asia...and (more or less) we all have had our success with women, ladyboys, men, gays, whatever you want.
              Personally, I managed to fuck a second runner up in a prestigious beauty contest in an Asian country, as well as the cover girl for Penthouse HK chinese 9th edition. Last but not least, had 'freebies' with a famous S'porean LB very much sought after nowdays, in both Far East and Australia. Wow..not bad for a regular charlie like me uhu?
              Now, does that make me smarter than you??
              I really don't think so. I would say that, and being arrogant anyway (!!!!) if I knew myself of being capable to discover, say, the avian-flu vaccin or, better, a cure for AIDS, or anything where my intelligenge would greatly contribute to the human race rather than 'stealing' a free shag.
              Unfortunately my 'limited' brain seems not being of much help in such demanding tasks
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Dec. 26 2005,18:30)
                Originally posted by (olekunde @ Dec. 26 2005,16:59)
                Yes..and I really hate having to re-read them. It seems to me like this 'mother of the pointless threads' aims at defining that who's smart enough manages to get freebies, and who isn't don't.
                Now, we have all been in our 20's, we have all been (more or less) handsome guys. Ha! Not a difficult task being the 'handzum guy' in S.E. Asia...and (more or less) we all have had our success with women, ladyboys, men, gays, whatever you want.
                Personally, I managed to fuck a second runner up in a prestigious beauty contest in an Asian country, as well as the cover girl for Penthouse HK chinese 9th edition. Last but not least, had 'freebies' with a famous S'porean LB very much sought after nowdays, in both Far East and Australia. Wow..not bad for a regular charlie like me uhu?
                Now, does that make me smarter than you??
                I really don't think so. I would say that, and being arrogant anyway (!!!!) if I knew myself of being capable to discover, say, the avian-flu vaccin or, better, a cure for AIDS, or anything where my intelligenge would greatly contribute to the human race rather than 'stealing' a free shag.
                Unfortunately my 'limited' brain seems not being of much help in such demanding tasks
                I'm not even sure we're reading the same thread. I've read nothing from any of the posters that would indicate that their whole intent of flying half way across the world is to screw over (i guess this would be a double entendre) some working girls out of a few dollars. As the original poster, I created this topic because I had read quite a few reports and wanted to hear other people's experiences. In that respect, I don't think this is a pointless thread as you can see several people have shared some interesting stories!

Not a dig at you, but I wouldn't accuse any of the posters who have shared their experiences of any type of bravado. None of them has tried to say they were somehow "smarter" than the average joe. If you want to read the thread again, I think you'll find the person making the biggest claims here are you.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Dec. 26 2005,22:57)
                  I'm not even sure we're reading the same thread. I've read nothing from any of the posters that would indicate that their whole intent of flying half way across the world is to screw over (i guess this would be a double entendre) some working girls out of a few dollars. As the original poster, I created this topic because I had read quite a few reports and wanted to hear other people's experiences. In that respect, I don't think this is a pointless thread as you can see several people have shared some interesting stories!

Not a dig at you, but I wouldn't accuse any of the posters who have shared their experiences of any type of bravado. None of them has tried to say they were somehow "smarter" than the average joe. If you want to read the thread again, I think you'll find the person making the biggest claims here are you.
                  Whatever you say
                  I've re-read it and if you bother to re-do it as well, then you'll find both subtle and less subtle show-off posts which were even criticised by other forum members.
                  I have read very few 'interesting' stories instead. In that sense, if your good intentions were to dig them out, it hasn't unfortunately reached the target; certainly not for your fault but making it in fact a rather pointless thread.
                  That's it...absolutely nothing personal against you
                  Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
                  X